You're not alone - part 3

"What do you say, y/n?" Y/n sighs deeply. She doesn't know whether to say yes or no, to Octopus' deal. She wanted revenge, but she knew, that Sam wasn't lying when he said he loved her.

"Y/n please" Sam says and Octopus shouts angrily at Nova. "Shut up we never asked you anything!"

"You know who should shut up? An octopus! Because octopuses doesn't speak, they can't speak!" Spiderman shouts, swinging from web to web.

Nova face palms.
"I've got it all under control, webhead. Just leave!" Nova hisses at Spiderman, but he doesn't listen.

"Listen y/n, if you agree to Octopus' deal, I will go out of my freaking mind" Stydia is endgame. If anyone watches Teen Wolf message me and we can fangirl over Stydia together : ) back to the story..

"Well what about me?!" She shouts.
"What about you? You should say no, we're here to save you y/n!" Spiderman just can't keep his mouth to himself.

"I've lost my mind years ago! Years ago, when my parents left me! When I had no one. I still don't have anyone."

"You have me! Just say no to that coward called octopus, and come with me! Come with us, we'll be your family." Nova's eyes soften, and y/n's eyes start to get wet. She doesn't want to cry. She hasn't cried in front of anyone for years. she isn't going to cry for anyone now.

"Why should I believe you? Everyone else who said the same just left me! Why do you think you're different?"
Not a small, but a very big and emotional conflict had started.

"Because I love you, and if I ever hurt you, I won't ever be able to forgive myself." Nova has a little hope, though that isn't going to last long.

"You've already hurt me, did you forgive yourself? Yes. Now just go and leave me alone." Y/n has no emotion in her voice. She's gone cold.

"Y/n please" Nova begs, but gets cut off by Octopus. "Y/n yes or no, it's not that hard, it's spelled Y E S, and pronounced YES. Promise me to never go against me?" He smirks evilly at Nova.

Y/n starts to slowly walk towards octopus. "Y/n no! Please no! I'll do whatever don't go to his side! You'll regret it for your whole life." She keeps walking. "Y/n please.." He whimpers.

"What do you say? Is that a yes?" Y/n looks up at Octopus, and smiles wickedly at him.
"Hell no" she whispers, and kicks her knee to that one place where the sun doesn't shine (lol omg sorry I just thought it'd be funny xD)

"Owww, you son of a" he shouts out in pain.

Nova's face lightens up, and he smiles.

He flies towards y/n and engulfs her in a hug.
"Would you mind get off of me?" Y/n hisses.

"Why is it now that you're angry? Can't you ever be happy, just for one minute?" Nova asks, anger rising in his voice.
"Well maybe if it wasn't for you, you wouldn't always be on my mind and maybe I'd be happy, knowing that I don't care about anyone and therefore nobody will care what happens to me?!"

Y/n didn't expect Sam to do as he did, nor did anyone else. Not even himself.
Nova cupped y/n's head in his hands, and kissed her.

"That is so gross!" Says Dr Octopus, and SpiderMan sighs. He hurries to make a little white flag out of his cobweb, then he throws it at Octopus so it glues to his hand. "Also, lemme just help ya, Dr." SpiderMan says laughing, as he presses the red self destructing button on octopus's back.

"You have not seen the last of me, SpiderMan" he says as all of his robots explode beside him.
"I will be back, stronger than ever before!"

When SpiderMan turns back around, he sees Nova with an arm swung around y/n's shoulders. "Awe, no way." SpiderMan says "are you dating?" Nova nods, and looks at Y/n who nods too, smiling.
"I wanted a bad ass girlfriend who kicked octopus-"
"You don't need to say where, I think we all saw it" y/n says, and everyone laughs.

"It's nice to see that you get along well, because now I will ask you this y/n," Suddenly Nick Fury is standing beside SpiderMan.
"do you want to become a part of shield? A superhero like these?" He asks, pointing at Spiderman and his teammates.

Now you choose whether you want to be a hero or not : )  keep that fantasy going wild

I am so sorry for not updating, hope you liked the last part. If you want to request there'll be a chapter after this one where you can request.