7. @DyanaPaulinoLuna (2

_____'S POV;

The bell rang, which meant we could go home now. "Yay." I whispered to myself, even though I wasn't in a happy mood.

"____, wait!" I turned around, and saw Sam. Sam Alexander, the guy who is known for not being smart at school, and fighting with Peter all the time.

"Sam?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. He normally didn't talk to me, even though I always saw him looking at me.

He panted heavily, had probably run to me. But why? Am I this important? No ____, it may be because of some homework he needs to see. Yeah, that's it!

After a couple of seconds, he gained some air, which he needed to use really quickly. Obviously.

Someone was after him, maybe rector Coulson? I heard Sam got detention today, and well, detention is now.

"Do you want to go on a-" "Alexander! Detention!" Coulson came, walking with fast steps, towards us.

"D-date with me? Here! I'll pick you up at seven!" He handed me a paper, and ran to- around Coulson, back to detention. It actually looked pretty funny. He ran 'around' Mr. Coulson...

"Well, I better go too." I said, and begun to walk. When I was a few meters away from Coulson, I ran. He actually is scaring at some points.

*timeskip because I don't know what to write*

I looked at the piece of paper once again, for the last time, and then I remember his words.

"I'll pick you up at seven."

I looked myself in the mirror, I wore (I'm not the girl who cares what she wears when she's going somewhere. I'm not judging anyone here! So you get to choose your own outfit, for your date with Sam)

The door bell rang, and I ran down. I opened the door, and there Sam stood, wearing (you get to choose again, ain't you lucky?)

"You look... Stunning beautiful." He stuttered, and you blushed. You muttered a "thank you," before walking out with him, where he (I don't how, but somehow..) got you to the place you should have your date ??

*timeskip, because I again don't know what to write xx sorry if you expected something*

Sam had taken you to a restaurant. As you ate, you talked about everything from sky and ground. (You can choose yourself what you talked about.)

As you and Sam walked outside, he grabbed your hand, and you immediately blushed. That sent a grin onto his face.

As you've been standing there for a bit, just looking at the sky, Sam took your other hand, and made you looked at him.

He slowly leaned in, and you didn't know what he was doing.

You tried to back up a little, but when you felt him pull you closer, you have up. You knew he was much stronger than you. It would be no use to try to escape.

As his lips met yours, your heart melted. You gave up, and gave in for him. You kissed him back, and within a few seconds, it turned into a heated make out session.

People came by you, and said stuff like, "get a room," "ew," "this is a public place," And such.

San pulled away. You got confused by the sudden, and your eyes asked him what was wrong.

"You wanna finish this at yours?" You nodded quickly, and you took home.

(The rest is up to you! Okay, I don't know if this was dirty, because of the make out session, so under here, another is... It's the same begging, but another ending!)

As his lips met yours, your heart melted. You gave up, and gave in for him.

After a bit, you pulled apart, to breathe. You blushed a madly crimson red.

"Thank you for tonight. Want me to take you home?" He asked, gently.

"Yes, thank you." You said, and took his hand.

+
DyanaPaulinoLuna I KNOW I KNOW I AM A PERVERTED ASSHOLE !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx