4. @Mikeyft5sos (2

Storyline: Y/N and Sam gets in a fight, but makes up again.

Y/N had decided to visit her boyfriend, Sam Alexander. She knocked on 'Parkers' door, and waited for someone to open. No one came.

Y/N couldn't wait anymore, so she walked towards a window, and looked inside. "Don't you think we should open-" "no. Let's just finish what we started." That was Sam's voice!

And... "Mary Jane." Y/N whispered, and knocked on the door again. What was it they were doing, that they didn't wanted to wait for?

"The door again, Sam we need to-" "fine! Just stay there, and keep quit!" Sam got mad, both Y/N and MJ could hear. MJ kept her mouth shut, and Y/N's heartbeat rose.

Sam opened the door, and when he saw who stood there, his face expression turned from mad, to surprised.

"Y-Y/N.. What are you doing here?" YN shook her head. "Who's in there?" Sam's eyes widened. "Um, what do you mean? No one's in here." He lied.

YN bit her lip, trying not to cry. "Look Sam, in know MJ's in there. I heard you two talk. What? I don't know! But you got to tell me. Actually, I don't care! Because I think we're through!" YN shouted, as she felt warm tears run down her cheeks.

"YN wait, I can explain!" "Explain? You know what? I don't want your explanation! You cheated, and that's it!" she shouted, and walked away.

She was tired, mad, and angry. What's was she going to do? Did she just break up with her boyfriend? She loved him! And he loved her! But then something happened..

Next day had come, and that meant Monday. "Ugh.. I hate Monday's." YN hissed, scratching her neck. YN wasn't ready to go to school, and see Sam and MJ. But she had to go..

"YN! I need to talk to you!" Sam shouted, as YN entered the building. She just shrugged, and turned around. She did not want to talk to him.

"YN, there you are! I can explain yesterday, please." MJ said, running towards YN, five minutes after Sam wanted to talk to her. But YN did not want to talk to him, and nor did she want to talk to MJ

"Go away, MJ." YN said, and ran her fingers through her hair. "But, YN, we can explain-" "I said, leave me alone!" She shouted, which made MJ jump in shock. "Okay.." She mumbled, and left.

"Wow, did you see that?" "What happened to her?" "Is she now the bad one?" YN heard the whole school talking about how she had 'changed.' And it annoyed her to death!

"Just shut up! Okay? And what if I have changed? What if this actually is me? You got a problem? Taste a goat!" (Taste a goat, is from my reality, yeah... I said"taste a goat" to my friend.. And then we kept on saying it to everyone.)

Everyone turned around, and begun to talk about something other stuff. "That was easy." YN murmured, biting her lip. What had happened to her? They actually were right! YN had changed.

When the day was over, YN went home. When she came home, she walked towards the room. In there, she ran to her bed, and jumped in. She cried into her pillow. What had happened?

It all started after she broke up with Sam. But why did she? She loved him, and he did love her. She really missed him. She just hoped he would call her or something.

But that didn't exactly happen... Someone knocked on the door. YN stood up, and dried all of the tears away. Her messy hair, she didn't care about.

She unlocked the door, and frowned when the person she had missed the longest stood there, a bucket of flowers in his hand, and an apologizing look on his face.

YN's mouth opened. No words escaped, though. "Look YN, I am so utterly sorry, for what you think I have done, but I can explain everything, if you would just please-" YN didn't wanted to listen to him at that moment.

She jumped into his arms, pressing her lips onto his. She had missed the taste of his lips. His sweet sweet lips, on hers.

When thy finally pulled apart, which seemed like a thousand years, Sam's eyes was wide, and his jaw dropped to the ground.

"You know, we can talk inside." YN said. Sam nodded, and walked in. "But, why did you- when you said you- I don't understand- can you expla-" "yes! Just, shut up already." YN interrupted, laughing. So did Sam.

"I may have said we were through, but I missed you. And when you came with flowers, and probably wanted me back, I couldn't help but to kiss you." He nodded understanding.

"Your turn. What happened with you and MJ?" YN asked, eyes filled with hope, that he didn't do anything. Like kiss her, or tell her he loved her.

"Well," he scratched his neck, looking away. "Sam." He looked at YN, sighing. "You see, our anniversary is just around the corner, and I wanted to do something special for you,"

He blinked. "So I asked MJ for help. I mean, she's a fashioned girl. She really loves fashion." YN nodded.

"So I asked her if she had an opinion," YN began to understand, and suddenly felt guilty, for not letting him explain at first.

"We were working on something big, when suddenly someone knocked on the door," YN really felt bad, both for being mean towards MJ, and for not wanting to listen to Sam.

"I really wanted it done, and I just couldn't if someone came, for example Peter. He's too annoying to let me finish it!" YN nodded, smiling at Sam.

"I need to apologize to MJ tomorrow.." She whispered, looking at Sam. He nodded.

"So, what is that surprise to our anniversary?" "What's surprise? It's not a surprise anymore!" He said, which made both of you laughing.

+
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx

NOVA x READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें