Preference #3

How he acts around you: at school

Sam gets a little nervous from time to time, but whenever you aren't at class, he'll casually walk to you, and put an arm around your waist, kissing you cheek, telling other boys to back off if they even dare to look at you.

Example:

It was Monday, and you had just gotten out of your first class, chemistry. So boring! You thought.

You had come to your locker, and searched for your next class books.

"Searching for something?" Someone behind you asked, and you knew exactly who.

"Yes, actually." You replied, as you felt an arm pulling you away from your locker.

"Hey! I didn't find my books and I got-" you got interrupted by lips crashing onto yours.

Your lips moved in sync, as people walked by, saying "get a room!" "Ew!" And "gross!" But you could care less!

You were here today, and maybe not tomorrow. You had Sam today, and sadly maybe not tomorrow. You had everything you needed today, and if everything would go wrong tomorrow, you at least had had a day of your life, which you wouldn't ever forget.

When you and Sam pulled apart, a smile creeped onto his face.

"You haven't found your books yet, huh?" You shook your head.

"Maybe you forgot them at someone's home yesterday?" He said, pulling your books out of his backpack.

"Oh my god Sam! I almost died of panic because I couldn't find them!" You said, taking the books, and hugging Sam tightly.

"Thank you." You whispered into his neck.

"It's nothing compared to what I can do good to you." He whispered, and you quickly pulled away.

"Stop thinking all that dirty Sam Alexander!" You said, and the bell rang.

"See you in class." He said, winking at you, and smiling.

You shook your head at this flirty-head, and hotheaded boy, you could call your boyfriend.

+
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx