1. @CasRoberts

It was Saturday, and you should on a date with Sam Alexander. Yes. 'The Sam Alexander.' The one who always sleeps during class... Well, he invited you out, and how should you say no? You just couldn't.

"Almost 7pm..." You mumbled, biting your lip. You checked your social medias, when you heard the door bell. "I'm coming!" You shouted, looking yourself in the mirror, one last time.

You ran down the stairs, and opened the door for Sam. He was wearing a tuxedo, holding some flowers, in a vase. "For you." He whispered, smirking. "You shouldn't." You whispered, feeling the blush creep onto your face.

"C'mon." He said, leading you out, to a (favorite colored, favorite car//IDK) "wow..." You mumbled, thinking of how special he made it, just for you.

After 10 minutes of driving in awkward silence, you were at the restaurant. Sam hurried out, to go get you out. He really made it special for you. But why? There is a million of girls out there. Maybe you'll get an answer soon?

"What do you want?" The waitress asked, as you and Sam answered. "(Favorite restaurant meal//IDK) please." As the waitress left, a window exploded. Some of the most horrifying villains was out once again, ruining your and Sam's date.

"Crap," you heard Sam mumble, looking worried at the villains. "Y/N, you gotta go. I probably see you tomorrow. This is dangerous. I'm going to call a taxi, who can drive you home." You sighed, knowing there was no other way out.

"See you tomorrow." You murmured, closing the car door. The whole way home was boring. But when you came home, you ran to your room. Not bothering talking to your parents about your 'date.'

"Well, that was my first date with Sam, and of course the villains had to ruin it!" You hissed, gritting your teeth.

After 30 minutes, of trying not to cry, which actually worked! The door bell rang. You ran down the stairs, in hope that it was Sam. Although there was more percent, that it wasn't him. Well, that was what you thought.

You opened the door, and saw Sam. You were right about to talk when- Sam kissed you. Okay, maybe it wasn't the baddest date ever? Well, at first you didn't know what to do, but then you just kissed back.

When you finally pulled apart, that seemed like forever, Sam was about to explain. But you don't even want to know what he was going to say! You kissed him, and he kissed back.

"Will you know let me explain?" Sam asked. You nodded, really not paying attention to him. Only the thought of him kissing you first, and you kissing back.

"So, I just wanted you safe." "May I ask you a question?" You said fast, not even knowing if it was good to ask. "Yeah, sure."

"Well, why did you do so much for me? I mean, just today? The car, the restaurant, the date. Now. Why? There are a million of girls out there, and I'm just one of them-"

Sam kissed you, which made you wonder, f he just did this to use you. Maybe he was one of those heartless players? People may not be, how they look.

"Because, there is only one of you, Y/N." He looked you in the eyes, which made you blush. "will you be mine?" You nodded, then hugged him tightly.

+
CasRoberts IT IS DONE AND READY TO READ !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx