Saved by him pt. 1+2+3

PART ONE -

Your POV. (Point of view)

Venom was free, once again. But this time, he had gone way to far! He had captured you!

He held you with his arm, as he climbed on top of a building, like kingkong.

"You know this won't be like kingkong, right?" You asked, as venom growled. "Don't you dare ever make fun of me!" He hissed, still climbing.

Soon you were at the top of the building, waiting for someone to save you.

"So, what do you suggest we do, while we're waiting on some kind of superhero to punch you in the face, so you will fall down, and never come back again?" You asked sarcastically, as venom faked a laugh.

"How funny. You don't think I'm going to punch then so they fall off?" He asked. "Nope." You simply said, looking at the edge.

You suddenly got dizzy, and felt the ground under you move. You were afraid of heights, did I ever mention that?

"Oh, looks like our sarcastic girl is afraid of heights." Venom laughed, but suddenly he just stopped.

"Hey!" A voice shouted, as a blue shining beam, blew through venom. Someone picked you up, as you looked down. "Can I go home, please?" You begged, almost throwing up, because of the height.

"Yeah, soon. Just let me kick this bad guy." The hero said, letting you down. You opened your eyes, as you looked at the hero who just saved you. He was wearing the Nova helmet, and of course the suit too.

After five minutes or so, the hero came back. "Hey, you actually stayed." He said, flying down, in front of you.

"Why wouldn't i? You saved my life." You said, as he shrug his shoulders. "Hey, you wanted to go home, but stayed here. There's only one thing I can do for ya'." He said, smirking.

This was giving you butterflies in your stomach. "Do you want to go out with me tomorrow?" He asked, as you lightly nodded. You didn't even know how, and why, but you just did.

"I'll be picking you up at seven. Be ready." He said, leaving you. "Wait! You don't even know where I... Live." You whispered, as you looked at the little dot, on the sky. You didn't even get his name...

PART TWO -

You sighed, locking your door. You had just come home, from that venom thing, and of course your hero. The only problem was, that you were going on a date tomorrow night. Well, that wasn't exactly the problem... The hero who saved you, was going to take you out...

"First thing, he doesn't know where I live. Second thing, I didn't get his name. Third thing, he didn't get my name. Fourth thing, I don't know what to wear. Fifth thing, I don't know if it was a joke. Sixth thing, I don't know if I should believe this, or if it was a dream!" You shouted frustrated, laying into your bed.

"Why not wear something... Comfy, but nice?" You said, looking in your drawer for some clothes. "Maybe he comes, maybe he doesn't."

You actually found something! You had found some (F/C) jogging shorts, with (R/C) roses on. You had found a white tank top, with a pink heart. Then you elected a blue hoodie. Maybe you didn't look good, but it felt comfy.

You heard a "beeeeeeep!" So you went to get your phone. 'The semi-formal is today!
Have you found your date? Have you found your date?' It was an alarm you had put into your phone, when you heard there was another semi-formal

"I got my date! I got my date! But will he then... Come as the real him, or as the hero who saved me?" You sighed once again, as you didn't know what to do, or think.

"Well, I better get going. The formal is about to start." You mumbled, pulling your phone out of its charger. "Wow, three hours gets wasted so fast, when you think of who will be your date. The hero, or a boy?" You mumbled, a bit annoyed, that he didn't tell you more.

You had just walked out of your door, when you see somebody at your driveway. "Oh my..." You mumbled, putting a hand in front of your mouth, so you didn't scream.

PART THREE/FINAL PART -

"Well hello Y/N. I think you'll be coming with me." His voice hissing your name, gave you the creeps. "Nova's gonna save me! As last time!" You shouted, looking at the sky. Searching for him.

"I don't think he's going to save you. Not this time. This time, you're mine!" He ran to you, and was about to grab you, when the same blue beam that had saved you, hit the Venom.

"Argh!" He stumbled backwards, but tried getting to you. "Run Y/N!" Nova shouted, holding venom back with his blue laser beams.

"How did you-" "run!" He ordered. You began to run, as you thought of how he knew your name. Maybe he heard Venom say it, but then how would he know? You didn't want to ask Venom, so you didn't think more of it.

You looked back, and saw that both Venom, and Nova was gone. "Where'd he-" "Y/N? What are you doing here, all by yourself?" You turned around. "Oh, Sam." You walked towards him, hugging him tight.

When you pulled apart, he was blushing. "Why are you here all alone? And not at the formal?" "well, I guess my date should save the world?" You felt Sam was hiding something from you.

"Well, if you don't think he's going to, or she's, going to come-" "do you seriously think I'm lesbian?" You out your hand on your hips. "Well, I don't know. Don't judge a book by its cover, hehe?" He scratched his neck, a smile on his lips.

"What were you going to tell, or ask me?" You looked at Sam, knowing what he would say. "Well, if you don't want to go with your date, your could always go with me?" You nodded, without even thinking.

"Why not? You're an awesome boy, Sam." He smiled, gently bowing, as he put his arm around yours. You hadn't noticed, but Sam was wearing a tuxedo. "Wow, for once you wear a tuxedo?" "Wow, for once you wear a dress." You giggled, as you two walked happy towards the school's semi formal-party-thingy.

"So, who was the lucky hero, who had to rescue such a beautiful girl?" Peter asked you, as you laughed. "How flirty, my, no date," he smirked at Sam. "Well, it was Nova. He said we'd go on a date. He surely forgot. That bucket head!" You angrily said, but deep down, you actually were glad he didn't come. You actually liked being here with Sam.

"Nova you say, huh?" Peter smirked even more at Sam, who began to blush, but tried hiding it. "Hey Y/N, don't you think it's hot in here? We should go outside." He took your hand, and lead you outside.

"You know Sam, I really enjoyed this night. I guess I wouldn't enjoy it as much with that bucket. I like you." You said, blushing a little. "Well Y/N. I like you too. And this was one of my best nights." Sam said, as you giggled.

"Wo-ho!" Peter said, holding the phone he had recorded you with. "The whole world's gonna see this. And when that Nova-Hero sees this, he's going to kill Sam for taking his girl." Peter laughed, making clicking sound by clicking his phone.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you Parker!" Sam shouted, running after Peter. "Sam! Your tuxedo's gonna get dirty!" You shouted. "Don't worry! It can be washed!"

Sam was still chasing Peter. It just made you laugh, how much Sam and Peter annoyed each other, but still was some kind of friends?

+
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx