3. @zombiegirl03

Y/N had birthday, but sadly no one knew. Or at least, no one said anything to her. Not even a "Hi." They just walked past her, as if she wasn't there. Just a hallucination.

Y/N sighed, and bit her lip. She just couldn't believe, that her best friend Sam Alexander, forgot her birthday.

The whole day was nothing special. And home? It wasn't the biggest party either...

Y/N's parents wasn't home. They had gone on a vacation to Paris. "The city of love." As everyone says.

Y/N walked into her house. She could smell something. Something... Burnt?

She ran to the oven, and saw a cake in there. She opened the oven fast, and pulled the cake out. Something was written on it. It was a bit of a blur, but she could read it.

"Come to the park at 7pm" Y/N smiled. She knew this was Sam. He always used to bake this kind of cake at her birthday. But how did he get into her house? "Oh well." She mumbled.

The time had come, and Y/N was ready. She had put on a (Fav color) dress, and high heels. She then wondered, if it was too much... "It probably is. It's just my birthday." She said, and pulled her dress and high heels off.

Y/N put on a (fav colored tank top) and a pair of (fav colored shorts) it was hot outside, so why not?

She stepped out of the house, and locked the door. She looked at her watch. "6:50pm. It should take about 10 minutes to get there." She says, and she begins to walk towards the park.

After 10 minutes or so, she comes to the park. There's nothing. Was this all a prank or something?

"He also seemed to ignore me the last couple of days.." She mumbles, her heart slowly breaking. did Sam just do this for fun? Didn't he like Y/N anymore? "Probably not." She says, and scoffs.

She's about to turn around, when she hears something. "NOW!" She looks towards the bushes, and sees something blue sparkling. Then the 'something' flies high up in the air.

She looks up, and sees that the thing, is Nova. A.K.A. Sam Alexander. Her best friend. He was writing something in the air, just like airplanes use to do in movies.

She heard rumbles from the bushes. She turns to look at them again, and sees something shiny. She stands still, looking at Nova. Then her vision lights up.

The park lights had finally begun to light up, which made everything more clear. Before everything was pitch black, and now all the decoration in the park, was to see.

"This is..." Y/N murmured, looking around in the park. There was balloons everywhere, and signs saying 'happy b-day Y/N Y/LN(your last name)'

You remembered Nova again, and looked at the sky. Nova was nowhere to be seen. Y/N looked at what he had written.

"Happy birthday Y/N." She turned around, and saw Sam, holding a gift in his hands.

"Sam, you didn't have to do all of this." "Of course I did." He said, smirking. You really didn't know where this was heading.

Just a good friend, trying to make a good b-day for his friend, or a boy flirting with a girl, by doing all that Sam had done for you.

"Do you really think it would be gentle if your future boyfriend didn't make a perfect birthday for you?" He asks, his eyebrows raising.

"I don't have a futu- wha-" Sam ran up to Y/N, and pressed his lips against hers. He still had the gift in his hands, but he managed to hold it so he could kiss Y/N.

When he pulled away, Y/N was blushing. "Awe! You're blushing! It must mean that you'd love to be my girlfriend-" "I didn't say that!" Y/N hissed, still blushing. She actually liked how Sam's lips met hers. And she wanted it to happen again.

"Oh, I actually used the whole week on planning this! So, you have to do me a favor..." "Which is to be your-" "girlfriend. Yes." He says, and bows for Y/N.

"Fine." She scoffs, acting like she didn't wanted to be his girlfriend. But secretly, she always wanted to be what she had just become.

"I know you always wanted to be my girlfriend. MJ told me, when I flirted with her. She told me I should back off because she liked Peter, and that you liked me, so I should ask you out."

Y/N's face expression turns from happy, to mad and sad. "Something wrong, honey?" He asks, which makes her even more mad.

"So you just asked me out because MJ told you too?" She says angrily, not even bothering to wait and hear Sam's answer. She turned around, and was just about to leave.

"Y/N, wait!" Sam says, holding her waist, pulling her back. "What?" She hissed, heartbroken.

"No. I asked you out because I always wanted to." "Then why did you always flirt with MJ?" She asked, tears pressing.

"I thought you didn't like me.. And I was afraid to ask you out, because I thought you'd say no.." He answers honest, as tears press him too.

"Sam?" She asks, sadness in her eyes. He nods. He doesn't have the energy to talk now. All he wants is to cry, and being held by Y/N.

"I didn't mean to make you sad. I just thought-" "that I liked MJ because I always flirted with her? I actually only flirted with her, because I wanted to make you jealous." He admits, and blushes.

Y/N smiles, and kissed Sam's cheek. "So you wanna be mine?" She shakes her head. Sam's smile turns into a frown.

"I need to be with you." He then smiles. "Happy birthday baby girl." Sam leans in on Y/N and kisses her. She kisses back. But then she suddenly hears 'awe's' from everywhere around them. And some camera's taking photo's too.

When she and Sam pulls apart, she looks around, and sees all of her and Sam's friends. Some from school, some family. Then everyone shouted.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" She smiled, and looked Sam in the eyes.

"I love you so much." She says. "I love you more." "I love you most." She says proud, being the one who can say 'the most'.

"I love you to the end of the universe and back." He said, smiling. "To the universe and back? But the universe doesn't have an end-" she stops talking.

She found out what he meant. "I love you to the end of the universe and back too." She says, and pecks Sam's nose. "Wanna go home?" He asks. She nods. "It's been a tiring day. But also the best of my life." She says, and Sam nods.

"This. Is the best day of my life. But I know when I get a better one." Y/N's smile disappears. "A better one?" She asks.

"Yeah, don't you think you get a better day than this too?" She shakes her head. "No, because I love you-"

"Y/N! When we get married, and get children. Won't it be our best days?" Within a second Y/N's smile comes back on.

"Oh. That was what you meant. Of course I get a better day than this!" She says happily.

+
Zombiegirl03 HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx