Safe-place

SAM ALEXANDER X READER
Requested by

in which Sam and the reader has a hideout where they go if they're feeling uneasy, and stay if they want to get away from the world. On one particular day, they both gain the bravery they didn't know they needed to let go off.

- I changed it up a bit... more like "sam and the reader both go to their safe place only to be greeted with lots of angst" it's pretty short though, and I also apologise for updating so late! But I hope that you like it! All of you.

The world had been full of surprises this past week, and this day was no different from the others; the only difference was what kind of surprise life brought along this time.

Sam Alexander, the kid always taunted by his friend Peter Parker, had already had a rough day, and Parkers playful remarks weren't exactly helping bring up a happy attitude... As soon as school ended and Sam was allowed to go home, he hurriedly stuffed his schoolbooks into his dark grey backpack and ran through the school halls, in hopes of getting out before anyone were to stop him to have a little chitchat.

Getting out of the school, Sam ran until he couldn't hear the kids roaming the school anymore. Then he slowed down and let his breath catch up. As he was walking he'd glance up at the sky after a couple of steps, and sometimes he'd stop walking completely so that he could hear only his breathing and the birds chirping while feeling the breeze of autumn wind softly blowing through his dark hair.

Sam finally reached his stop. Really, he wasn't planning on staying there forever, but right then it felt like he could definitely live there. But he'd rather live there with someone else rather than all alone. Luckily his favourite person also just arrived, a couple minutes after he let his bag drop to the ground sending dead autumn leaves flying and then again fall to the ground softly. He had looked at her with such admiration as she let her hair down from her high ponytail, and luckily he had caught himself captivated by her, almost drooling at her as well, right before she noticed. She only stood a couple feet away from him, yet he felt as if a huge wall was built between them, tearing them apart. All of a sudden he felt a pang of hurt in his heart. What if the world came to an end? An evil overlord had managed to take control of the world, and he kept it in the palm of his hand. With his never-ending powers he'd then steal all the beauty of the world only to keep it for himself. It was a weird thing Sam just thought of, but if that ever were to happen, he'd never end up with (Y/n), because her beauty was so ethereal anyone who'd ever get the chance of having it would never dare let anyone else see it.

"(Y/n)!" Sam shouted. He let his body run toward hers, and as he neared her, he felt his arms struggling to stay by his sides. As (Y/n) turned around Sam caught onto her. She felt her face heat up, and if Sam wasn't burying his head in the crook of her neck, she'd see just how red his face had gotten as well. She was in utter shock as to why he so suddenly had gotten so close to her. She felt his body trembling beside hers and her mind wasn't still either.

The soft swishes made by the lake beside them were soothing. Once again Sam rushed (Y/n)'s adrenaline. "We belong together." He pulled his body from hers and stared her in the eyes. "Don't we?" Eyes slowly filling with tears. They soon were to disappear though. "Yes we do." And so that little place for hiding away from the world become something more memorable than just a quiet safe place.