Valentine!!!

It was Valentine's Day, and you didn't have a date, as usual. You sat in your room, watching some romantic movies on your computer. You heard a beep, from your phone, and saw the vibrating so you took it.

From: Unknown
Message: Are you alone today? Because if you are, I want you to go outside, towards the sea.

You got chocked. who would send you this? You didn't think it was some pedophile. Maybe one of the lonely nerds at school? "Well, it's my chance maybe of finding someone." You said, as you stood up.

You had just put on your jacket, and your shoes, as you walked towards the sea. Why the sea? "Crap..." You whispered, thinking that, if it was a villain, he or she could just plop you into the water. But the problem was, that you couldn't swim. (Sorry if you can... Then just imagine something.. I can't swim...)

Your hands began to shake, as you felt the cold air breeze through your hair. "Well, looks like the lonely lady came..." A voice whispered. You thought you had heard it before, just didn't remember where...

"What? I just wanted to see the sea. see if any swans were here. They use to be here a little while after winter time." You lied. You didn't wanted to look like, you did anything someone you didn't even know, told you to.

"Oh, did you read my message, then?" The voice stopped from being a whisper, to a normal talking voice. The voice reminded you more and more of... No! It couldn't be him! He must drown in girls! Well, maybe not... He always thinks he's hot, and every girl wants him... But the truth is, that they don't.

"Message? Are you waiting for someone?" I asked, looking for the guy, who just had talked, but all I could see was sand. "Aren't you, Y/N?" The voice was now again whispering. It sounded like he was sad, but why?

"Um... Yes, I am. Why?" I asked, unsure what I should've answered. "Didn't you get a message from... The Sam Alexander guy?" Now you knew who it was! It was him! "Sam?" You asked. Sam was walking out from a hiding place, behind  a tree.

He looked at the ground, his eyes full of sorrow. "So you knew it was from me, but only came to see the swans?" He asked, his eyes begging you to say the truth.

"Sam I-" "don't lie to me! I don't want anyone to lie to me ever again! Ava said it would work! Danny said it would work! Luke said it would work! Even Peter said it would work..." He whispered the last, his eyes wanting to let the tears get through. But didn't.

"Sam no I..." You sighed. You didn't knew what to do, to make this little puppy happy. "Sam?" You asked, walking closer to him. He looked up, but then down again. You put a finger under his chin, and lifted his head.

"Sam look at me." You ordered, but he didn't do so. "Sam!" He looked up fast, almost scared to death. "Sam, I do like you. And no, I didn't came to look at the swans. I didn't know it was you, because I didn't have your number, and you didn't write it was from you."

He smiled, but it faded again as quickly as it had come. "Sam, when I heard you talk. I knew it was you. I just couldn't believe, that a boy like you. Would see a girl like me, and spend his Valentine's Day pranking her." Sam's eyes widened.

"I wasn't going to prank you Y/N! I like you, I really do, and that why I wanted to see you. If you hadn't a date already.." He mumbled some of the last, as he looked down.

"Sam, I just don't believe in guys who says they like me, I just do-" You were interrupted, by Sam's lips on yours. You slowly kissed back, never wanted it to end.

But soon enough, you pulled apart. "Do you know believe that I love you?" He asked, looking at you. You slowly nodded. "You said you liked me, now you love me?" You asked, with a smile on your face. Sam's face reddened, as he got embarrassed.

You laughed. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about Sam. I love you too." You said, as he looked right into your eyes. "Then, you wouldn't mind if I asked you to be mine, do ya'? Well, I don't think so. Nobody would mind being mine, but I rather want you. Than anyone else." Sam's charming smirk was put into his face once again, as it always is in sociality.

"No, I wouldn't mind. Only... If you go around flirting with other girls." You said, because you knew he always was around girls, flirting with them. "I promise..." He said, looking at you. "Little finger promise?" "Little finger promise."

+
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx