6. @MoonWolf400

____'s POV.

Our teacher was about to call our names, and tell us which group we was in, when suddenly the two 'friends whom are enemies' began to fight again. But they normally didn't fight during class. This has to be something good!

"Parker! Alexander! Stop the fighting now!" Out teacher mr. Coulson said, but the two boys didn't stop. They kept on fighting, and soon, they both fell of their chairs.

They fell on the ground, and now the real fight started. Sam tried to punch Peter on the jaw, which Peter dodged. And when Peter tried to punch Sam, he dodged too. It's just as if they have trained to fight before!

"Detention. Now!" Coulson shouted, but the two boys kept fighting.

"She.. Is... Mine!" You could hear Sam shout, if you were as close as me. I sat two tables away, and I heard everything they said, while they fought.

"No! She likes.. Me... The most!" Peter shouted back. Okay, who is this girl, whom have started this fight?

"I said DETENTION!" Peter and Sam both tried to stay calm. They stood up, and brushed the dust off of them.

"____ will you please take with those two idiots to my office? Just to make sure they won't fight with weapons." Coulson asked me, I nodded, and looked at Sam and Peter, whose eyes had widened a lot.

As we walked, I heard Sam and Peter whispering to each other, but I shrug it off.

"I better go-" I got interrupted, by Sam/Peter (idk, who do u want?) who crashed his lips onto mine.

THIRD POV;

Peter's/Sam's (the one who didn't kiss u) jaw dropped to the floor. He didn't believe he would kiss her, as he whispered he would.

"What is happening here?" Coulson said, approaching the love birds. But which Peter/Sam (the one u didn't kiss with) wasn't a part of.

____ actually had feelings for Sam/Peter , so now she was happy he kissed her.

"Everyone, back to class. Peter, Sam, we'll talk about this later, with your parents." All of you nodded, and walked to class again.

You couldn't help it, but to blush the whole day.

*AT THE TRICARRIER*

"Are we really supposed to talk about the fight?" Sam asked stupidly, as Peter slams his head. "I have never met anyone dumber than you Buckethead." Peter admits, although it may not be true.

"No. Mount you need to know you can not just start a fight at school, because you like ____!" Coulson shouted.

Sam and Peter both let their head down, in shame.

"We won't do it again." They both said.

"Only if Webhead/BucketHead says she's his!" Sam/Peter shouted. After all, it was him to kissed her.

"Oh no.." Coulson whispered. And then the fight begun once again...

+
@moonwolf400 YOU HAVE GOT TO LIKE THIS I PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO IT !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx