10. @BaileyDailey

POWERS WHICH WAS REQUESTED FOR THIS IMAGINE WAS: Fire (to make fire, make explosions, etc.)

THIRD POINT OF VIEW;

The alarm went off in the whole tricarrier, and the fellow heroes of Manhattan stopped their training, and ran into the main room.

"What's up Nick?" Spiderman asked casually, throwing his arm around Nova's neck. In response from Nova, he gritted his teeth, and hissed at Spiderman, making the Spider walk away, hands in the air.

"Some bad people are out there," he said pointing at the local city bank. "They're stealing all the money, it's your mission to catch those guys, and bring back the money,"

Just as the heroes were about to leave, Nick cleared his throat. "Another hero will be with you on this mission," a girl with (your hair colour) and (your eye colour) walked in.

Her hair was long and straight (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG AND STRAIGHT HAIR, THEN CHANGE IT INSTEAD OF COMING WITH HATE !!) she smiled at them, and then threw fire bolts at Nova, who was currently drooling at her.

"Owww! What was that fooooorr-?" Fire had started, and it spread quickly. "Stop it!" And the fire stopped.

"Better stop drooling then," she said smirking, as she saw the response from him was his face has reddened.

"Hmpf.." He said, and acted like he didn't get embarrassed at all.

"Heroes, I want you to go, now." Nick ordered, and so the heroes left to save the bank's money.

*le time skip because I can +and possible cuz I'm lazy*

"So buckethead, you've fallen?" Nova shook his head. "I was thinking of cookies, okay?" He said, referring to why he drooled.

"Fine, lets say that." Spiderman sarcastically replied, as he kept on swinging towards the bank, and the bad guys who were leaving.

"Hey! Don't leave already! The party haven't even started yet!" (Your hero name) shouted.

They turned around, and their eyes widened. "Hey pretty girl, wanna go with us?" (Y/h/n) shook her head, and loaded her hands, and eyes.

"Fine, you asked for this." And she shot fire after them, and their clothes burnt.

"Wanna give up?" They nodded. "Just stop this hell!" "It's not hell, not yet." (Y/h/n) said, smirking.

"(Y/h/n) I think that is enough, don't hurt them too much, or you won't be any better than them." Iron fist's wise words annoyed her a bit, but he was right.

"Fine.." She mumbled, and turned around. She felt someone look at her.

"You still drooling, bucket?" Nova shook his head, and Spiderman laughed.

"Webhead, just shut it!" He said, and flied after him.

"Hey, stop it! It's not my fault you have a crush on her!" Spiderman shouted, swinging as far away from Nova as possible, and once in a while shooting web in his face.

"Ugh! I don't have a-" nova got interrupted by some lips on his.

After they pulled apart, Nova was wordless. "What just- what just happened?"

"I like you too," she said "bucket." And she ran away, as Nova now was totally clueless.

+
@baileydailey DON'T EVER LET ANYONE DROOL OVER YOU, OR THROW FIRE BOLTS AT THEM !!
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx