Preference #2

How he reacts when you take off: on a holiday, etc..

Sam gets mad for a while, because he knows he's gonna miss you. He tries to use as much time with you -before you leave- as possible.

He asks you to stay for a while longer, but you know that he'll do that until you say you are not going.

He also asks you to take him with you, because or else he can not survive. There you do not believe him, and just tell him to go fight with Peter, as he always does.

Example:

You stood up one Tuesday morning, and got ready for school. Thursday you were going to travel to (IDK YOU CHOOSE!).

You had gotten to your school, and just as you entered it, Sam stood in front of you.

He hugged you tightly, and didn't let go of you, until you said so.

"Sam... Let go... Of me... I can not... Brea-" "sorry!" He let go of you, and scratched his neck.

"Sam?" You raised an eyebrow. This was the first time he ever let go of you before 5 minutes had passed, -or more- some days before you were going to travel anywhere else.

"Yeah?" His voice wasn't very stable, and it sounded as if he haven't slept well the last few days.

"Is something wrong?" Faster than you could say 'BucketHead', Sam shook his head, until you put a hand on his shoulder.

He looked at your hand, and pulled away from you. "I think I heard someone call my name. I better go." He said coldly, and left.

"What's with him?" You asked yourself, walking to your locker. He's never been this 'non-caring' when you were going to leave to somewhere.

*time skip~~to tomorrow morning~~bc I am a bad author*

You woke up by the sound of your chime. "I'm coming!" You shouted, and hurried up to put on a normal-wear shirt and pants.

You ran to the door, and to your big surprise -there stood Sam.-

"Sam? What are you doi-" before you could even finish your sentence, -to your surprise, again- Sam crashed his lips on yours.

You slowly closed your eyes, as you kissed him back.

When you pulled apart -which seemed as a thousand of years to you- you opened your mouth, but you were cut off before you could even say a single thing.

"_____ I am so sorry for being the big jerk I was yesterday. I just.. I just-" he couldn't talk, even though no one said anything.

He sighed, and took a deep breath.

"Peter told me you would find someone much better than me while you were away," he said it pretty fast, but still slowly enough, for you to understand.

Why Peter said it? You did not understand. You knew Peter lied sometimes to Sam, but this big and ugly lie? You would never find anyone better than Sam!

"Sam I would never-" "____" you nodded, waiting for him to talk again.

"I believed him, but I don't know why. Maybe because it could easily happen," you shook your head, and you were about to talk, when he put a finger in front of your lips.

"I actually believed him, but when I saw the letter you gave me yesterday, before you left school," he took a break, and closed his eyes.

When he opened them again, you just wanted to stare into them for forever -which you actually did while he talked!-

"After I had read the letter, I found out how much I actually mean to you," "because you do mean everything to me!" You said, smiling.

"I know, and you should know that you mean everything to me." You nodded, and looked at his bright smile. It had actually been a while since you saw him smile. Monday he was sick, yesterday he was sad you didn't love him anymore, and the last time you had seen him, -Friday- he wasn't the happiest.

"Crap.." You heard Sam whisper. "What?" "School... Gotta go. Love you!" He shouted, and gave your cheek a kiss, and ran.

You laughed to yourself, as you walked back in, and packed the last of your things. You were ready to leave for a vacation with your family. But you were also already ready to leave from there, to come back to Sam.

+
Requests ? Write in the comments below or private message me

^Sara xx