You're not alone - part 1

There she was, once again.
Walking down the abandoned streets, and gateways of the city.
She would rarely walk in the day light, and she would never talk to anyone, unless it was needed for school.

After her parents left her, you could say she had become a bit... Void.
Not too much, though. She still believed, that one day, maybe, she would meet the one and only, who would make her feel loved again.

At the same time, a group of heroes and scientists called shield, was planning something. They were trying to.
Dr. Octopus had been making robots. They were made to steal money from the bank, and Otto succeeded on doing that task. He had probably achieved the goal called 'steal all the city's money to build an evil army of creepy robots and take over the world'

SpiderMan and his teammates just couldn't stop this evil dude!
They needed backup, more power.
Another superhero, a more strong and powerful one, one, without any mercy, as she got none herself.

"Guess who?" Nick Fury asks, his dark voice rummaging through the room, breaking the silence that had settled over ten minutes ago.
"How can I guess when everyone is more powerful than bucket head?" SpiderMan asks, earning a glare from Nova, as he speaks up "yeah, Fury, why do we even have to guess, and waste time? Why not just tell us!" Nova punched SpiderMan's shoulder, as he made rabbit ears behind his back.

White tiger sighed at them for being so immature, as Ironfist and Powerman tried to guess who it could be.

"Her name is y/n", Nick confirms them, and Nova earns wolf whistles from SpiderMan, Powerman and White tiger.
They knew that Sam had had a crush on her for forever!
She was also in a few of his classes.

"So what? Who even knows if she's strong? I bet she can't even knockout a-" but more could Nova not say, because of Powerman's interruption. "Dude, she won over you in arm wrestle three times a row, and you know what people say about that number. Bad luck, man."
Everyone laughed, even Nick. They had no idea y/n was strong enough to win over Sam in arm wrestle, maybe it had been his bad arm?

"Hey! I didn't want to upset her that day, you saw how angry she looked, right Luke?" Was Sam's excuse of an excuse, though everyone knew he was lying. "Ohhhh. Now I get it," SpiderMan says, and Sam knows that he's gonna regret coming up with that excuse.
"You were afraid of a girl! That's even better!" Peter jocks, as he fells down on his back, because he is laughing so hard.

"Changing the subject, we don't want the baby to cry, now do we, Peter?" Ava asks, as Peter raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, right, I mean no, we don't want to. Then who's gonna while his butt?" He laughs even more, and all Sam can do is give him the death glare.

"Anyways, where is she?" Ava asks.
"See that's the problem. We're not fully sure, but we think she might be", Fury replies, as he turns his back to the fellow heroes, staring at the blank screen. "Here" he points with his index finger, at the screen, as a live streaming footage shows up.

The camera recording looked as if it was placed in an abandoned dark pit, with no real sign of life, or movement. They knew that would change later, though.

The pit was dark, and most things were almost invisible in the dark.
Sam pushed the others away, as he neared the screen more than the others.
Why would y/n be there, and not in her home?
Wait, did she even have one?

The things Nova was able to see, was dirty clothes laying all around the little place. Rotten apples were mashed onto the floor, someone had stepped on them, obviously. Something heavy, even the cores were mashed.
Old magazines of heroes saving the city, was ripped apart, some pages burnt.
This scared them all, but mostly Sam, because he knew that that place would not be a good influenza on y/n, at all.

"I didn't know you were in love with a homeless, bucket." SpiderMan says, also feeling the very bit of uncomfortableness in the pit of his stomach. He didn't want to go there, unless necessary.
Suddenly, but not to their surprise, thousands of spiders, mosquitos, ants, and flies comes fleeing out of the pit.
A few mouses and rats too, they were squeaking, they looked hurt.

"What. In the world. Is going on in there?" Nick asks no one in particular, jaw dropped to the ground.
Weird noises could be heard from where the animals had been running from.
Grunts, sobs, sighs, breaths, and whispers. They couldn't hear what was being said, though.

This time, to their surprise, a pair of red eyes suddenly appear, and with its hands, nails, it claws at the camera, and throwing it at the ground, smashing the lens. A heavy breathing could be heard.

"I don't want to star in this horror film" SpiderMan whispers. Little did everyone know he had pissed himself a little, because he had been scared.

Too be continued