Bunny (Peter Parker x Tsundere!Reader)

For you who does not know, tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time. (Yes I copied that from wikipedia 😝)

"Gosh, she never talks to me!" Peter runs his hand through his hair, with a frustrated look on his face. 
"If I was a girl who liked you, and if you actually looked good, I'd think you'd look sexy while being mad." Sam laughs at Peters, now even madder, face. Sam turns dead serious, "I didn't mean any of it." Sighing, Peter closes his eyes and his mind wanders off and starts to think about y/n again. 

"listen up, webhead." Sam sits down beside Peter, and lifts his chin up with his index finger. "Look at me," His voice is serious, and so is his face. Peter has never seen Sam being so serious. 
"I could make so much fun of you, you know? But I'm not going to, because I can see that this girl means a lot to you, even though you don't to her," noticing Peter's damp and teary eyes, Sam regrets talking in the first place, and not just leaving him alone. Sam wasn't the best at comforting people. 
"Listen up, Peter. If she means that much to you, you've got to prove it to her. To be honest, I don't know why she'd hate you. She probably doesn't, I mean, you don't really know her, right? Maybe she's shy?" Peter nods, drying away his tears. 

"Thanks Buckethead," "you're welcome, Webhead." Peter and Sam smile at each other, before hugging awkwardly. "okay I think we should never hug again," Sam says. "agreed." 

The next day Peter hadn't seen y/n at school. He was scared something had happened to her, knowing how dangerous this city was, and how filled with bad guys it was. 
Thus, he decided to pay y/n a visit, and maybe ask her why she hated him so much- "why she is shy around you, and doesn't talk very much!" amended, the little angel version of spiderman, who sat on Peters shoulder. "she hates me," he told him. "If you insist," the angel smiled at spiderman. "She very strongly dislikes you." "that's more like it," the devil version said. 

Right before knocking for the third time, the door opened, showing an ill y/n. She held a blanket around her waist, and had a red nose and red cheeks. 

"Hi, I-uhh, I came to say hi, and get well soon and I-" "I don't know you, you don't know me. How'd you know I was sick? You shouldn't be here. Bye." Peter didn't even get to say bye before the door was shut in his face. 

Sighing, Peter was walking home. He tried hard not to cry. How could someone be so cruel, but still own his heart? 

The next morning, which was a saturday, Peter got woken up my Aunt May. "Yes, Aunt May?" Asking sleepily, he yawned. "It's for you, it's important." She whispered and gave him the phone. 
"Peter Parker here, who is it?" 
"I am so sorry for yesterday, I feel really bad and" 
"y/n?" 
"Don't say anything just listen!" 
"oh yeah, sorry" Peter looks down again. That sounded rough.
"I'm sorry it's just... Listen Peter I'm not good with people I don't know, until I get to know them, but that's why it's hard to get to know them, because I can't. Aw this is so confusing I should never have called," 
Peter smiles and chuckles. "No, I'm happy you called. I kinda felt bad and guilty too, you know. For just breaking your privacy... Are we even know?"

Peter could hear y/n in the other line giggle. "we're even." 

"wanna hang out tomorrow, maybe?" 
"Well if i get better soon, like you hoped." 
"Listen y/n, I don't care if you get better or not, I'll take you out tomorrow." 
"Woah what a gentleman we've got here!" She laughs. 

"See ya tomorrow y/n." 
"See ya Parker."

A/N
I'm rally sorry if you think this sucked, but I don't really know much about tsundere's and I was in a bit of a hurry, but I still hope that you enjoyed 😋

Next request is a lemon, so if you would like to read it you'll have to follow me (I'm making it private) Just know, I have never written a lemon before, so please bear with me... If you do not know what a lemon is (not the fruit) 

Explicit sex stories in general, especially in anime fan fiction, are known as lemon, a term which comes from a Japanese slang term meaning "sexy" that itself derives from an early pornographic cartoon series called Cream Lemon. The term lime denotes a story that has sexual themes but is not necessarily explicit. 

So basically, lemon is a sex chapter or something... Anyways I hope you liked this chapter, and had/will have a good day :) 

Random: my favourite band(s) are Twenty one pilots and Panic! at the disco. What are yours?