Chapter 2: What did I do?

This chapter is gonna be spicy so get ready 😏

Also a lot of 'POV' switching

ADORAS POV

I was getting a little concern, Catra was acting weird every since Glimmer came over and today...I'm going to figure out why.

"Hey Catra" she looked....upset "hey, what's up?" She forced a smile "are you ok?" She didn't say anything at first "uh-yeah I'm fine-" she was cut off by the ringing of her phone "I- gotta take this, talk to you in a bit" she rushed out the room. Huh...weird.

CATRAS POV

Adora had came into the room, she looked....worried "Hey Catra" she spoke, I looked up at her "hey, what's up?" I forced a smile, I didn't want her to think that something was wrong, "are you ok" I didn't say anything at first. "Uh-yeah I'm fine-" I was cut off by my phone ringing "I-gotta take this, talk to you in a bit" I rushed out the room.

It was Scorpia. "Hello?" there was some silence before someone spoke "WILDCAT" I jumped a little, she always scares me when she does that. "Hey Scorps" my voice cracked a little "woah are you ok?" Ugh. "Yeah I'm fine, just..." I paused "it's going to be me and Adora's 4th anniversary tomorrow and I don't have a ring or anything, I'm not ready!" I screamed but not really, I didn't want Adora to hear me "woah woah calm down wildcat, explain everything to me" and so I did.

THIRD PERSON POV

Adora was in the room wondering why Catra was acting this way, and it popped, she walked in the living room where Catra was, she was still talking on the phone "Catra" Catra turned her head "hold on- yes?" She put her phone down "can we...talk?"

"Yeah sure just hold on" she put the phone back up to her ear "I'll call you back....mhm...bye" she turned her phone off and looked at Adora, "alright so what did you wanna talk about?" Adora sat on the couch "why are you acting like this?" Catra looked confused  "like what?" Before Adora could say anything else, there was noise coming from the door, and they both knew who it was.

"HORDE SCUM" glimmer shouted while hugging Catra "ADORA" bow shouted while hugging Adora "woah guys, nice to see you too" Adora said almost falling over, "hey sparkles" Catra said quickly.

When Bow and Glimmer went into the kitchen, Catra gave a small glance over at Adora who looked upset.

2 hours later

"Adora?" Catra went into the room with Adora, it was now 8 pm "yeah?" Catra was thinking about what to say, but all she said is this "Glimmer and Bow wanted to have a movie night, they made popcorn." Adora sighed.

As Catra started to head out, Adora spoke "Catra....about later today.." Catra knew exactly what she was talking about but she played like she didn't "what about today?" Adora took a deep breath "are you upset that Bow and Glimmer are moving back in?"

CATRAS POV

I was a little shocked about the question but I answered "no", I wanted to say something else but I didn't know what. I was quick to change the subject though "oh anyways I guess their picking a movie now-" Adora cut me off "Catra." She gave me the look, I sighed "look Adora, nothings wrong" she could tell I was lying, I went over and sat on the bed "ugh ok" I took a short pause before talking again "I don't know what to do for our anniversary tomorrow" it's not the full truth but it's good enough.

"Well why didn't you tell me?" I had to think of something quick, I looked down "I just- wanted to surprise you I guess" and all I felt was a hand on my face "hey" she picked my face up and made me look at her eyes "it's ok, just next time don't worry me like that" I laughed a little "ok" she gave me a soft kiss but it escalated fast, next thing I know, I was on top of Adora.

THIRD PERSON POV

Catra took of Adora's pants and underwear and moved her finger slowly to her clit and started rubbing it, gently moans escaped from Adora's mouth "please go faster" Adora said desperately, Catra picked up the speed and Adora's moans got louder and louder "fuck" Adora managed to get out.

"Catra" Adora whined, Adora rolled her eyes in the back of her head "fuck fuck fu-" Adora was close, her body started tremble, "come for me Adora" Catra whispered, and she did, Adora gasped as she came undone.

Catra started sucking on Adora's neck "get on your knees" Catra whispered in Adora's ear, Catra got off of Adora and Adora got on the floor, on her knees like Catra said and started taking off her pants and underwear, "holy shit your wet" Adora teased, Catra blushed of embarrassment "yeah yeah whatever" Adora chuckled, she then started to lick catra's folds "fuck Adora" Catra started moaning.

GLIMMERS POV

"What the hell are they doing?" I asked, we were sitting on the couch picking a movie but we needed  Catra and Adora's opinions on it "look it doesn't matter how mad you get, don't go barging in there, you don't know what they may be doing" Bow told me like he was trying to hide something, I sighed, it got quite in the house and then- "oh fuck Adora" they done got me messed up..

"Nope, I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I don't hear.....that!" I told Bow "Glimmer n-" it was to late, I was headed to the room door.

ADORAS POV

"Goddammit Catra, your too loud" I said "I don't care just finish" I listened but- "WHAT THE HELL GUYS" there it was.

"Shit, Catra put on your stuff before she barges in here" Me and Catra hurried up and put our stuff on, it didn't take long. Since Catra put on her clothes first, she opened the door and I went into the bathroom.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Hey sparkles" Catra smirked "hey sparkles my ass" Glimmer was mad. Adora came out the bathroom "hey guys" Glimmer looked at Adora with a 'the hell's wrong with you' look "THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU TOO!?!?" Glimmer was furious but Catra didn't think it was that serious "Sparkles chill" "NO I'M NOT GOING TO CHILL, YALL IN HERE HAVING SEX WHEN WE JUST WANTED A BEST FRIEND SQUAD MOVIE NIGHT!!" Catra still didn't care "look Glimmer we're sorry, we can still watch a movie" Glimmer scoffed and went out the room.

Catra and Adora went into the living room with Bow and Glimmer, bow smiled "hey guys!" He tried to act like nothing happened "hey arrow boy" Catra quickly said, Glimmer looked disgusting "Glimmer, I don't know why you're still mad, we said we're sorry....well I did" Adora talked "plus you act like you and Bow haven't done it yet" Catra continue "yeah whatever, let's just watch the movie" Glimmer said clearly still mad.

Well that could've gone worst.

Hey guys! Hoped you like this chapter! I'm not that good a writing sexual scenes so sorry if it was cringe 👀 anyways I will try to update everyday!

See you guys next time!!! ❤️🏳️‍🌈

(Also enjoy this little picture of Catra)