HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! + One shot

Hey guys! Happy pride month!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎

Sorry for the delay but...
Because it's pride month I wanted to write a quick one shot about Catra and Adora at a parade. This is not a part of the story but I hope you enjoy!
—————————————————————————
Warning: homophobia and slurs

"Ugh Adora, c'mon. Sparkles and arrow boy are already there" Catra threw her hands in the air

"I'm almost finished."

Adora was in the bathroom taking forever to get ready, trying to fix her blonde hair.

They both had went shopping earlier that day for the parade that was happening. They got 2 lesbian pins, a big rainbow flag, shirts that said "I'm gay, deal with it" and Catra got overalls that Adora made her get saying she would look adorable in them.

"Oh did you write down what I said on the cardboard?"

Catra eyes widened "uhhh yeah!" The brunette quickly grabbed the red marker and wrote "Love is love" on it and added some more colors to represent a rainbow and then drew the Lesbian flag on the back.

"Do you have your overalls on?" Adora shouted

Catra rolled her eyes "yes I do, now hurry up!"

After a few minutes Adora came out (hehe get it)
Her hair was down and she had her shirt on with cuffed jeans.

"You ready?"

"Uh I been ready, let's go!"

"Wait, here!" Adora ran into the closet (I'm going to stop) here, it might be cold."

"Adora...it's June."

"Oh right.. right."

"Now please, c'mon"

"Ok ok..wait the board"

Catra put her palm to her forehead, Adora got the board and ran back to the doorway

"Alright, I'm ready."

*At the parade*

"I don't see them anywhere, call them."

The blonde grabbed her phone and dialed Glimmer and put the phone to her ear

"She didn't answer"

"Call arrow boy"

And she did just that

"Oh hey Adora!"

"Yea hey, where are you guys?"

"We are Bi (......) the coffee shop"

"Oh ok" Adora hung up, grabbed Catra's hand, and started running.

"Where are they?"

"Coffee shop"

They were bumping into people and Catra kept stepping on Adora's ankle "can we stop running, we keep bumping into people."

"Nope."

After a few, they saw a big crowd surrounding the coffee shop. People with their phones out, screaming, and throwing things. Adora and Catra tried to get a better look of what was going on.

They saw Glimmer and Bow talking to a group of people but when they got closer they heard them screaming.

They both went through the crowd and tried to get through the door but someone stopped them.