Chapter 14: I tried.

"WERE HERE!!" Bow shouted but no one paid attention.

"Mermista?" Sea hawk looked at her with an confused expression "is everything ok?"

"No! Adora and Glimmer got kidnapped and Catra is trying to save them, she told me to stay back, but...I'm scared."

Never would they thought they'd hear those word from Mermista, but they knew it was serious if she actually told them how she felt.

"When did all this happen!?" Bow asked

"A few minutes ago." Mermista had her face in her hands "We need to help them."

"Yeah, ok come on!" And just like that all of them ran outside. No one guarding the house, but they didn't care. Nothing bad should happen...right?

"Turn right!" Bow yelled, Mermista started swerving loosing control of the steering wheel but gained it back.

"What does it say now?" Mermista asked

"Keep straight and we should be caught up with Catra."

Mermista sighed and pressed on the gas pedal with all her might. Bow and Sea Hawk flew back.

"Well damn."

Catra was speeding as well, trying to get caught up with the van. She was getting closer and closer but then something happened. Everything just disappeared. They turned both their phones off.

"oh my- FUCK!" She kept going forward wondering where to go next. She lost them. She began wondering if she was ever going to see Adora again. She began to sob.

She got a call from Mermista and answered

"Hello?"

"Yes?" She answer sounding stopped up

"Hey, is everything ok?"

"No! They turned Adora and Glimmer's phone off! I don't know where to go, I was almost there."

"Hey hey it's ok, we'll figure something out. Just keep going maybe we'll see them."

"No I'm going to the police station, that should've been the first thing I did."

"Ok well we will keep looking?"

"We? Keep looking? Mermista you should be at the house guarding it! Anything can happen! And who's we?"

"Me, Sea Hawk, and Bow. Dt's at the house, they shouldn't let anything happen."

"Ugh you know how Dt is, they would let the whole house burn if they wanted it too."

"We'll I'm sorry but it's too late to turn around now."

"Ok, whatever, I'm going to the police station."

"Ok, bye."

Catra looked up the nearest police station and turned the car around.

"I can't believe this."

It felt like hours. Adora sitting alone at the front of the van with the 2 men. Glimmer in the back.

"Why are you guys doing this?" Adora asked, shaking.

"It's for money, lady."

"I mean I k- ugh whatever, why can't you guys get a job or something."

"Ha! This is our job."

"You guys could do something other than this."

"Nah."

"My friend will come looking for me so you might as well take us back now!"