Chapter 3: The Accident

CATRAS POV

After the movie night, everyone went to bed, well...except me. Me and Adora's anniversary was tomorrow and I still didn't know what to do. I went on my phone searched up 'places to go for an anniversary' and boom, there was my answer.

There was a carnival by where we lived, but now the only thing I had to do was get the ring.

I put my phone down and covered my eyes and that's when I felt moving and- "Catra?" Shit.

ADORAS POV

I woke up and turned around, I saw Catra sitting down "Catra?" I said wiping my eyes a bit, she turned around "yes?" "What are you doing?" I asked.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time "it's 2:00 o'clock in the morning!?!?" Catra sighed, I then asked her the same question, a little bit more stern now " Catra....what are you doing?" "Nothing Adora, I was just about to go to bed" she responded, I wasn't buying it.

"Catra. " "Adora. " I looked at her with a confused look, I didn't say anything but I am talking to her in the morning.

THIRD PERSON POV

It was Catra and Adora's 4th anniversary today. Catra woke up early, it was 6 o'clock in the morning, she had to go get a ring, she called Scorpia "Scorps?" Silence. "WILDCAT" she knew it was coming but still jumped "Scorpia can we meet up at the mall?" "Sure Wildcat, see you" she hung up.

Catra meet up with Scorpia in the mall "Hey Wildcat!" Catra waved her hand "so what are we here for?" Catra looked around the mall for a sec "I'm looking for a store called...'Kay" Scorpia knew exactly what she was talking about "OHHH that ring shop, aha yeah, I got Perfuma's ring from there" she said rubbing her neck "and you didn't tell me?" "Wha-I-" Catra laughed "it's fine, just messing with you"

ADORAS POV

I woke up and noticed Catra was gone "what the..."it's was 6:30 in the morning, Catra's never been up this early...

I looked at the date... I jumped out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom, it was me and Catra's anniversary, "shit shit shit!" I didn't have a gift or anything, that's why Catra got up early, I quickly got in the shower

"Adora, are you ok?" Glimmer said near the door, she must've heard me "yeah I'm fine" I said trying to hurry. I heard Bow come in the room too "Adora are you sure?" "Totally.....wait, how long were you guys up? Did you see Catra walking out the house?" They were quiet until Glimmer finally spoke "well you see-"

*LITTLE FLASHBACK"

CATRAS POV

I was walking to the door but I thought maybe I should tell Bow and glimmer that I was leaving, Adora might freak out and wonder where I am.

I knocked on Bow and Glimmers room and opened it "Sparkles, I'm going to the-" I covered my eyes "sorry sorry" "CATRA" Glimmer and Bow were both naked and I knew exactly what they were doing "are you guys covered up now?" I removed my hands but kept my eyes shut "yeah" Bow said calmly but I can tell he was embarrassed

I opened my eyes "I- just wanted to say that I was going to the mall with Scorpia to get....something for Adora, she might start freaking out so just tell her that" Glimmer nodded, I smirked "well you guys can continue, bet it felt nice, sorry for ruining it, bye!" I closed the door and left. That was.....something.

NOW

(Still Adoras pov)
I laughed "seriously?"  I got out the shower and saw Glimmer standing there nodding  "well did she tell you were she was going?" "She went to the mall with Scorpia" that means she's getting me something "ok well I need to get going" I grabbed some clothes and put them on "well I'll call you, see you" She waved.

I got in the car and thought 'what do I get her? A hoodie?' I got a call from Glimmer "Glimmer I just left the house" it was quiet for a few but then she spoke "can you get some wine and some candy?" Really "Really Glimmer"

CATRAS POV

"Here it is" it was now 7:00 am, we went inside the store and let me tell you....there were a BUNCH of rings, I wanted to find one just for Adora.

I was looking for a ring and Scorpia was helping me "ooo what about this one?" I looked over, it was a sapphire ring. Beautiful.

THIRD PERSON POV

Adora was at the store finally, she got some wine and Candy just like Glimmer had asked but now all she needed was a gift for Catra.

Adora thought that maybe she can do a little box for Catra. She got Catra's favorite candy: Kitkats, she got her a black hoodie thats says 'I'm the wild one', she got her a brown teddy bear and when she gets home she was going to get some pictures of them and put it in there.

Catra was still looking at the ring "I think this is the one." Scorpia smiled "what are you waiting for get it!" Catra sighed, "Can I get this one?" She finally got the ring.

"Glimmer I'm headed home now, what do you need?" Adora asked "oh nothing, I was just calling, wyd?" "Dumbass I just said I was on the way home" There was silence "hey! Don't call me a dumbass!" Adora rolled her eyes "I was just playing" Adora wasn't paying attention to the road....she was texting Catra but kept talking to Glimmer on the phone

Kitten 😾❤️: hey you almost home?

Adora: yeah almost there

'green light, yellow light, red light' boom.

It all happened so quick.

"Adora?" Silence "ADORA!" Still silence "ADORA ARE YOU OK?" Glimmer hung up and a notification popped on Adora's phone..

Kitten 😾❤️: can't wait for tonight ;)

CATRAS POV

I was getting a call from Glimmer but I ignored it, I was texting Adora but she wasn't answering.

Catra: Adora? 

Catra: are you ok?

Catra: Adora please answer me.

Still no text back, I decided to call Glimmer back "Sparkles?" I heard crying "Catra..." I was confused "ok Glimmer calm down what's going on?" I heard Bow on the other end trying to calm her down "Adora....I think she got into a car accident."

What.

Sorry for not updating in a while, been busy but this is the chapter that starts it all, now get ready.

See you guys next time! ❤️🏳️‍🌈