Chapter 13: Party time!...or is it?

Heads up that this chapter will have a lot of POV switching And that it will be a very long chapter.😁

Also beware: Kidnapping and mention of rape.

CATRAS POV

I had no idea what I was going wear. I don't really have much. I was just going to wear something classic. I don't need to worry about partying, I need to worry about Adora.

I ended up picking a plain white shirt and black pants that had some holes in it.

I wonder what Adora is going to wear.

ADORAS POV

"Ooooo! Glimmer can I sit in the cart?" We passed some person riding in this cart while the other one pushed it, it looks fun.

"You are too big."

"No I'm not!"

"Why do you want to get in it?"

"Becuase im tired of doing....this." I looked down at my feet and held up one of my crutches.

"Fine."

"Yes!"

We stood in silence. I cleared my throat "uh, glimmer." She turned to look at me.

"Oh! That's right." She tried picking me up carefully. She almost dropped me a few times but I got in the cart.

We we're going into different spots in the store. There was this one spot where these giant animals were just sitting down on the table. They were so cute! I asked for one but Glimmer said no. She also said I had Catra but I knew what she meant. She thinks I like Catra but I don't. Well.... maybe a little. I mean she does have cute ears, and a nice laugh, pretty eyes as well.

"Adora."

"Hm?"

"What are you thinking about?" Glimmer made a weird shape with her mouth. She always does that when we are talking about Catra.

"No-nothing! Let's just go get candy!"

"Candy later. We need to find you something to wear."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. What do you wanna wear?"

"Hmmm anything that Cat- I mean.... maybe a dress?"

"That's sounds nice, let's go to the clothing section."

MERMISTAS POV

As I was getting dressed, I got a call from Frosta.

"Hello?"

"Hi Aunt Mermista!"

"You only call me when you want something or to go somewhere, what is it now?"

"Um hehe, soooo CANICOMETOTHEPARTYYOUGUYSARETHROWINGPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!?!?"

"What- Frosta no."

"Please aunt Mermista!!"

I'm always trying to be the laid back- chill Auntie but I don't know about her coming to this party. It's to many grown men and them and alcohol together is not something you want to be around for. Trust me, I'm dating Sea Hawk.

"No Frosta. It's to dangerous."

"But your parties are just like teenage parties."