Chapter 15: What time is it?

The song was a suggestion!! If you guys want me to put any fan art you guys made (or in general) or if you want me to play a specific song, dm me 🙂

Adora yawned while stretching her arms out, it took her a minute to figure out where she was since she was still half sleep, then she remembered and sighed. She looked over to her right and saw glimmer still knocked out on the floor.

"I shouldn't bother her." Adora looked around the room and noticed a very small thing on the floor, it was shining due to the light outside.

"What is that?"

Adora tried scooting over there but she couldn't go far.

"Ugh, these stupid chains."

She wanted to try and use her leg but she knew it was gonna hurt. 'Fuck it' she thought, she stretched her leg out as far as she could "uh, ah." She moaned, she kept going until she got it under her shoe. She dragged it towards her and looked at it closely.

She shook glimmer. "Glimmer." She whispered "glimerrrr."

"What." She said tiredly

"Look!" Glimmer turned around, she looked at it for a little bit and gasped

"Wait, Adora let me see that." It was a miniature key.

Glimmer put it in the locks of the chains and started twisting.

"Does it work?"

"I don't think so, but I gotta keep trying." She kept twisting and turning until she gave up. "No." She sighed disappointed "it doesn't."

"Aw man. Maybe we can find something else."

"Yeah."

———————————————————————————
CATRA'S POV

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN OUR HOUSE WAS ALMOST BRUNT DOWN?!?"

"I DON'T KNOW!! THAT'S WHAT DT TOLD ME!"

'Oh my fucking god. I told you guys you should've stayed home!"

"Well hey I'm sorry for being worried about our best friends!"

"Ugh, I'm sorry, I'm just-I just need to get Adora back."

"I understand, it's ok Catra. We will find them, I promise."

Hearing those words almost broke me but I held it together.

"Ok." And with that I hung up. I sat up straight in my seat and stepped on the gas pedal.

"Here we go again."

It has been half and hour since I started driving and I was running out of gas. I went to the closes gas station and got out the car to pump the gas.

As I was getting out, I got a call.

"Hello?"

"We got a lead on the missing person. We have the vehicle's license plate"

I froze. I felt like I could- I don't know.

"Are-are you serious?" I didn't know what to say, I started crying tears of happiness