Chapter 25: Fuck this shit.

CATRA'S POV

Sooo I may or may not have burnt 1 or 2 pancakes...or 3, but I made more pancakes so we ended up eating non-burnt breakfast!

I was getting up from the table to put my plate in the sink when I got a call from Scorpia.

"Hello?" It was staticky on the other end, so I was confused.

"Um- hello? Scorpia?"

"Catra?" She sounded like she was crying.

"Scorpia is everything ok?!"

Everyone looked up from the dinner table at me.

"We-we had to call it off." I heard Perfuma sobbing in the back.

I had chocked on air

"What?! Why?!"

Glimmer walked towards me and put her hand on my shoulder.

I felt a tear roll down my face

"It's going to be to dangerous. The police. Lonnie. And it's too much going on anyway." She said. "Wildcat...I wish you've never messed with Lonnie." And with that she hung up.

I slammed my phone on the kitchen counter "FUCK!"

I pushed Glimmers hand off my shoulder.

"Catra? What's going on?"

"It's all my fault! It's always my fault! I fucking ruined Scorpia and Perfumas wedding!" I grabbed my phone and headed towards the bedroom

"Catra! It's ok. You were just defending us all." Bow joined in

"It doesn't fucking matter! There were other ways I could've done shit. Now I fucked everything up." I cried out.

I walked in the room and slammed the door shut.

I laid down on the bed and cried into my pillow.

"Why can't I ever do anything right." I whispered to myself, letting the tears consume me.

I heard the door open. I groaned. "Go away."

"Catra?"

It's was Adora. Of course.

"I don't want to talk, Adora."

It was noiseless in the room, so I thought she left. But then I felt someone sit down on the bed. She didn't say anything tho. Adora laid back and put her head on my back.

"Well you don't have too." She finally said.

I exhaled. Knowing Adora was with me made me feel at peace.

I sat up, which made Adora sit up too.

I looked over to her.

"You are really beautiful." I blurted out randomly. She looked at me confused but smiled.

"And your cute." She bopped my nose.

I pulled her forward, just close enough for our noses to touch.

"I love you." I said.

Adora didn't say anything which made me nervous but instead she pulled me closer to her and kissed me. She let go of me and giggled.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing." She smiled.

She jumped up and started giving me kisses all around my face. My forehead, my cheek, my nose.