Chapter 26: Blue and white.

CATRAS POV

I was now walking back home. I was admiring the city. I forgot how pretty it was at night. Me and Adora used to walk almost every single night to get ice cream. I remember once we got ice cream and it started raining. It was hilarious. Ice cream got ruined, and so did my hair, but it was an amazing night.

I turned on my phone and went to Spotify. I opened my playlist called 'City lights' and the first song to play was 'easily' by Bruno Major

Let me tell y'all...I LOVE that song.

As the song was playing, I was looking at all the cars pass by, all the shop lights flickering and watching all the people crossing the streets.

Then I saw more lights but they weren't shop lights...

"Oh shit." I said to myself as I saw a police car in the distance. I hid behind a bush and luckily they didn't see me.

"Maybe it's not a good idea to be out right now." I looked back and watched the blue and red lights fade away and then I started walking more quickly. "Back to the house, I guess."

THIRD PERSON

Adora finally managed to get back on the bed after 15 minutes. "God." She groaned, more tired than ever before. When she could get all comfy, she heard scratching at the door.

"Really noodle!" She snapped. Noodle kept scratching the door until Adora finally got up and opened the door.

Noddle ran in and hopped on the bed. Adora laughed and went and laid beside them. She turned on the tv and went too YouTube.

"Where is Catra?" She said to herself, she turned around and grabbed her phone.

"Hello?" She heard on the other end

"Where are you? I'm boreddd."

"Shouldn't you be asleep by now?" She heard Catra sigh

"Well...some people woke me up." She rolled her eyes.

"Not the first time." Catra said silently "Well I'm on my way home right now so..see you in a bit."

"Ok. Byee!" Adora said cheerily

"Bye."

Adora sat down the phone and put her head on Noodle.

"Y'know noodle, I really like Catra. But for some reason I feel like something's wrong. Ever since I got into the car crash, we keep finding Lonnie everywhere and someone ends up getting hurt, normally me or Catra." She took a small pause, hearing the tv play beside her.

"What if..I'm the problem? That I'm the reason we keep getting hurt. Noodle, don't you find it suspicious how after a few days or whatever  the thing at the mall, me and Glimmer got kidnapped? It sounds so crazy but what if Lonnie set that up? Nah, that's just weird and messed up, but that sounds like her! Ugh I don't know." She flopped her head on the pillow.

"I'm going to sleep. My brain is starting to hurt."

CATRAS POV

I had stopped by a coffee shop because I started getting hungry. I entered the bright place and stood behind a line.

As I was scrolling through my phone, I heard whispering coming from behind me.

2 people were pointing and giggling at me. I growled and they stopped an turned around.

Honestly I get pretty used to that happening to me. Especially in high school. I was a new kid and everyone would spread rumors, point and laugh at me, until I met Adora and her friends. They helped me out so much. I feel like I'd be in my grave if it wasn't for them.

But I won't ever admit it.

After waiting in line for about 5 minutes, I finally made it to the front of the line.

"Hi! My name is-"

"Flutterina?"

HI HI I'M SO SORRY THAT I AM LITERLLY POSTING THIS AT THE END OF MARCH BUT HERE YOU GUYS GO. IT'S SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT TIME, I PROMISE!!

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!❤️🏳️‍🌈