Chapter 18: Game day

The next day, everyone was quiet.

Glimmer was still in bed but everyone else was downstairs.

Catra was on her phone and Adora and Bow were watching TV.

"I don't want to watch this, gimme the remote." Adora said. Bow handed it to her.

Adora turned on Star vs the force of evil one of the shows she's been into lately.

"Bow I want to talk to you." Catra whispered

"Ok."

They both got up as Adora watched them. She didn't say anything tho.

"So, I was going to get Adora a therapist."

"Oh. Yeah. That sounds good."

"Do you think you can convince glimmer to get one? Or at least get her to talk to you."

"Yeah, I can. She had a bad nightmare last night."

"Oh. Is she ok now?"

"Still not talking but she seemed fine this morning."

"Ok, good."

"About last night.... I'm sorry for yelling and leaving you." Bow looked away from Catra

"No, no it's ok. I promised I wouldn't but I did."

"No I'm sorry that I have been only focusing on Glimmer. I didn't even notice that you had something going on too, well until I followed you that one night and saw you."

"You followed me!? Well that actually makes sense on how you found me."

"Yeah."

"Still don't follow me, you creep."

"Whatever." Bow playfully rolled his eyes. Catra chuckled.

"I'm going back to the living room." Bow said

"Ok. I'll be out in a minute."

Catra went into her bedroom closet and pulled out a cigarette pack from her jacket. She looked at it.

"You fucking promised Catra. And you are going to keep that promise. No more." Catra went back into the living room with the cigarette pack in her hand.

"Catra what-" before Bow could finish his sentence, Catra dropped the cigarette in the trash can and took the trash bag out, she went outside and put it in the trash bin.

"There." Catra said. Bow smiled.

Adora looked at Catra and clapped "yay! Now your not dying!"

They all laughed. Glimmer came down.

"What are we laughing about?"

"Catra threw her cigarette pack away!" Adora said

Glimmer looked at Catra and smiled "good for her."

———————————————————————————
The best friends squad was at it again.

"AGAIN?" Adora shouted

"Yep now pluck 8" Catra sat back and smirked

"I fucking hate you." Adora said while picking 8 cards from the card deck

"No you don't." Catra blew a kiss and Adora blushed.

"So cute." Bow squealed

"Draw 4." Glimmer said

"WHAT." Bow yelled

Everyone laughed except for Bow

"Oh your laughing Catra? Take this." Bow put down a swapping card.

"Absolutely not." Catra held her cards against her chest, she had 4 cards while Bow had 13.

"Nope that's the rules now gimme gimme." Bow held out his hands.

Catra looked at Adora and Glimmer and smirked. She licked Bow's hand.

"EWWWW CATRA!" He waved his hand around and went to the kitchen sink and washed he's hands

Catra was rolling on the floor dying of laughter, Glimmer was laughing so hard she started crying, and Adora looked like she was about to pass out.

Bow was crying, washing he's hands aggressively.

"I AM DONE WITH YOU CATRA!" Bow took the water sprayer and sprayed it on Catra. She gasped and ran after him. They were now running around the house screaming.

Glimmer threw her cards at Adora for skipping her,  skipping her again then making her draw 4 then made her draw 4 more plus another 2 and then ends up winning. Adora then bonked Glimmer in the head with one of her crutches and dumped the whole deck of cards on her.

Everything was back how it was. The squad all being at war because of a game.

Playing monopoly was the worst though.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! I am so thankful to be going in the new year with all of you. Thank so much for all the support. Thank you for staying since the beginning. I love you guys sm!

Stay safe everyone! Stay hydrated and...

Until next time! ❤️🏳️‍🌈