Chapter 23: I'm fine, see?

Majority of this chapter will be in Catra's POV

CATRA'S POV

It's been a crazy ass month.

Running into Lonnie at the mall. Sent to the hospital. Trying to throw a party but Adora and Glimmer got kidnapped. Police involved. Them not talking to us for a few days. Loneliness. Then meeting Lonnie again. Now we are being hunted by the police.

And it's funny because Scorpia and Perfuma's wedding is in 2 days.

And now we are going back to hospital AGAIN. I'm really stressing out over here, seriously. Lonnie has been out for us for years now and because of her we can't get a month without trouble.

I don't know why but lately I've been thinking that maybe...the whole kidnapping thing was a set-up.

But that can't be possible...right?

GLIMMER'S POV

Me and Bow explaiened why Catra had left and he....wasn't all that happy. He walked away from us and pulled out something and spoke into it. He turned back too us and said

"Well, I hope you guys have a nice night."

He left us nervous.

"What do you think he said?" Bow asked

"I don't know but I hope it's nothing bad."

CATRA'S POV

We finally arrived at te hospital and I have never felt so fustrated in my life. They wouldn't let me go to the back with Adora for shit. I was getting really pissed. What if something happens to her and I don't know? What if she needs someone by her side? What if someone tries to hurt her? I couldn't think straight. I was thinking about so many possiblities but I got interuppterud by a doctor.

"Are you Catra?"

"Yes?'

"Come with me."

My heart started racing. She was taking me to the back. At first I thought something had happened, thoughts were continuing on for a long time. I forgot how long these damn hallways were. I kept panicking until the doctor pointed into the room.

And there I saw her.

She was asleep, her hair out of that dumb ponytail and in her face, her arm was hanging off the hospital bed. The room was silent other than the monitor beeping and her loud ass snoring. She looked so peaceful though.

I walked towards her and sat down in one of the chairs. 'Second time sitting in these chairs' I thought to myself. I started admiring her face. 'Goodness, she looks so beautiful, even when sleeping.' I continued to think.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I took my hand and started playing with her gorgeous blond hair.

All these years of dating and I've barely seen her with her hair down. Only when we're sleeping and during our...times.

I felt like this was the moment to let out all my thoughts and emotions towards her.

"Adora.. I know you can't hear me but..." I took a big breath and let it out. "I love you. I just wish I could bring myself to tell you this when your awake but..I've always loved you..before the accident we- we were together in that house all by ourselves. We were happy and did everything together. We would go on all types of trips, really wherever you wanted to go at the moment..."

I stopped talking. She started moving around.

It got silent and I started talking again.

"I want to bring all those times back. Lets go wherever you want again. Lets do everything together. Lets kick glimmer and bow out." I laughed a little "lets be...happy again."

I looked down at the floor, feeling tears roll down my face. I heard Adora start moving again so I looked up and there she was. She was looking dead at me with those stunning blue eyes of hers. Her eyebrows were raised and she look surprised. She grabbed my hand and held it with both her hands.

"I would love that." She smiled.

"Adora did you-I-"

"Yes I heard the whole thing, I'm a really good actress right?" I giggled

"Yeah. I guess so."

"What do you mean 'you guess so'? I fooled you! You thought I was sleep so you carried on with your little speech."

I couldn't help but burst out with laughter.

"Well then yes. You are an amazing actress."

Adora shut her eyes and nodded.

"Catra."

"Yes?"
She was quiet for a few but when she finally spoke, what she said made me wanna cry.

"I wanna do everything you said. I wanna do it all over. I know I don't remember much anymore but I know everything you said was true. Catra I- ...I love you too."

We stared at each other until I leaned forward and kissed her. Her lips tasted like jelly which was weird but I was too caught up in the moment to even care or bother to ask. She let go first. She leaned her forehead forward to touch mine.

"Lets do it all again."

"Are we interrupting something?" We heard Glimmer.

We both turned to the door and saw Glimmer an Bow standing in front of the door (🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏾)

Bow started squealing, me and Adora backed away from each other. I could feel myself turning red all over. Adora shouted "Bow! Glimmer! Hi!"

"Uh hi- how are you doing?" Glimmer asked making her way over

"Better now." She looked over to me with her stupid grin.

"Oh-" bow walked up as well

"No not like that!!" I screamed.

Bow just smirked at me

"Ugh. Shut. up."

"Whattt I didn't say anything." He threw he's hands in the air.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Woah Catra! Don't do that you." Adora looked over at me worried

"Relax Adora, I'm not going to kill him...yet."

"Catra!"

"Ok ok sorry."

We heard a knock from the door, it was the doctor.

"Hi! My name is Jane. I just wanted to come and let you guys know that Adora is completely fine! Nothing broken, nothing damaged so she should be good to go."

Everyone let out a breath.

"But I do think it's time for her to stop using crutches."

"What? How am I supposed to do that?!" Adora whined

"Practice." Jane smiled and walked off.

"Well. Looks like we have a lot of work to do tomorrow." I told her

Adora sighed but looked at me and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed my nose.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Adora."

WOW hello! Sorry for such a late post but I've been busy these past few weeks. But I hope you guys enjoyed this lovely chapter. I had fun writing it.

Well that's it. Hope everyone's doing ok and...

Until next time! ❤️🏳️‍🌈