Chapter 27: Thanks Flutterina.

"Oh my god...Catra."

"Wow you look...nice." Catra looked her up and down trying to find the right words.

"Thank you, you too." She blushed. "So how long has it been?"

"5...no, 6 years!"

"Wow! Ok. Uh what would you like?"

"A bagel and a regular Coffee please."

"4.57"

Catra patted her pockets looking for her wallet, she then smacked her self in the head.

"Fuck. I forgot I took it out. Just cancel the order."
She looked to the side kinda embarrassed.

"No no it's fine! I'll pay for you."

"You don't have-"

"I am." She turned around and headed to the back.

Catra slowly nodded her head and went to sit at a table.

She opened her phone and saw 3 missed calls from Glimmer and also a bunch of messages from Adora.

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Hellooooo

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Hi hi hi

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Were r u

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: Noodle is here and say hi

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: 🤩🥳🤪😍😎

Dummy❤️💫🏳️‍🌈: i miss you 😪☹️😞🥺

"Are you serious Adora." Catra rolled her eyes and smiled looked at the messages. "Weirdo."

"Whatcha smiling at?" Flutterina came with the Bagel and coffee.

"Oh. Nothin." Catra looked at the things Flutterina brought over and frowned. "You really didn't have too. I was going to be fine."

"Nope! I got it for you and you can't do anything about it now." She smiled showing all her perfectly white teeth.

"So..how you been?" Catra asked taking a bite out of the bagel.

"Pretty good. Average job, got an apartment with my boyfriend 2 months again, so I'm living. How about you?"

"Oh- uh...let's just say a lot." Flutterina had a look of guilt and fear.

"You ran into Lonnie of couple times...haven't you?"

GLIMMERS POV

I called Catra a couple of times because Adora called me whining like a baby saying she couldn't sleep without her.

She's been out more lately, which is actually very dangerous right now. I think she's trying to get herself sent to jail.

Adora keep calling so I finally went downstairs.

I opened the door to see Noddle fast asleep beside Adora, who was on her phone.

"Hi glimmer." She sounded so tired that I actually felt bad.

"Hey." I replied while making my way over to the bed.

I sat down very gentle so I wouldn't startle the sleeping dog.

"You ok?" I asked taking my hand and placing it on Adora's arm. She shivered and turned to look at me.

"Yeah I am. Just need Catra right now."

I didn't know what to say at first but I was curious.

"Why do you need Catra?"

She was silent. She looked to her side as if she was waiting for someone to give her an answer. She looked back at me and sighed.