Chapter 17: Home again. Yay.

CATRA'S POV

It's been a week since Adora and Glimmer got saved.

They both have been shutting people out lately, especially Adora. She won't talk to me. Neither of them eat and they are in bed all day. Bow tried to talk to Glimmer but what he got was a slap in the face, so we've been giving them their space.

"Oh won't you look at that, someone's out of bed." Bow said as Adora came out the room. She glared at him and didn't say anything. She came up to me.

"Catra. Can you get me something to drink."

"Sure" I said with a smile. I went to the kitchen and got her orange juice, her favorite. I gave it to her

"Thank you." She went back into the room.

I frowned and sighed.

"Hey." Bow looked at me. "It's ok. Just give them some time. What happened was pretty scary for them. They'll talk to us. Just be patient."

"Thanks Arrow." I gave him a little smile. He smiled back.

"I'm going off to bed." He said. "Hopefully Glimmer doesn't put me on the couch again." He rubbed he's back.

I chuckled "Yeah me too. See you in the morning." He got up and headed upstairs.

I waited a bit before getting up . I went outside and locked the door. I started walking a few blocks down my house and then stopped. I walked behind a building where it was pitch black dark.

"Wassup Catra."

"Hey, Jeremy."

———————————————————————————

BOW'S POV

Catra doesn't think I know that she leaves every night when we all go to sleep. She's been leaving every since we got Glimmer and Adora back.

I followed her once to see where she was going.
She goes to the back of this building where some people are.

She started smoking again. She stopped smoking years ago when me, Glimmer, and Adora talked her out of it.

I've been wanting to talk to her about it but I kept forgetting.

I started thinking about things.
We don't have aMonday movie nights, board game Thursday or a sing karaoke Saturdays anymore. The whole house has been depressing. I've never felt so useless before.

Nothing is the same anymore, nothing will be the same anymore.

I looked over to Glimmer who was right beside me and sighed.

"Im sorry Glimmer. I wish I could've been there for you but I was to late. I just hope you would talk to me. I wanna help you but you won't let me. I miss you. I miss how we were. Please, please talk to me."

I don't know why I waited for her to respond. She was sleeping. I turned around and laid down.

"I love you Glimmer. Goodnight."

——————————————————————————-

GLIMMER'S POV

I heard you Bow. I was listening. But I didn't say anything.

"I love you Glimmer. Goodnight."