Chapter 5: Walking and Talking

"Catra" Adora whispered, she was laying on this couch in her room. She had came to visit really early, it was 6:39 am right now, "Catra" She said a little louder, then there was mumbling, she turned around, the feline smiled "hey" she said sounding really tired "hey" Adora replied back.

It's been a week and Adora could finally go home "ready to go? The feline asked "yes!" She called in a doctor and the doctor came in with Crutches "what are those?" Adora asked "these are Crutches" 'oh, that's a weird name.' Adora thought "Ok well can we go now?" Adora tried to get up but Catra stopped her "let me help you, plus you need to put on different clothes"  Adora sighed "fine"

Catra got Adora up and took of the hospital gown, she saw cuts and bruises and looked at them with terror in her eyes "Catra? You ok" Adora asked, Catra shook her head "yeah yeah I'm fine"

After Catra got her in a outfit, she gave her the Crutches "I don't like it" she said with a disgusting face "well it helps you, now come on" Adora whined but went with it.

They finally got to the car and Catra helped Adora in, they were both in the car now "so, how you feeling?" Catra looked at Adora "uh-fine I guess" she said turning to look at Catra, they both smiled, now they were both staring into each other's eyes "hey Catra?" Catra tilted her head scared of what she was going to say "yes?" She stayed quiet but then spoke "Are we going go or what?" Catra started laughing.

"Well ok then" Catra said while laughing still. Catra's phone started ringing and Adora freaked out "chill out" Catra stared at Adora "it's a phone silly" "oh"Adora responded while nodding, and they were on there way.

—————————-

They finally arrived home, the brunette helped Adora out the car, they were greeted by Glimmer and Bow running up to them "ADORA!" They both shouted, they hugged her "hi?" Adora said like a question "oh good your finally home, we have a surprise for you!" Bow said excited "uhhh" Adora was about say something but Glimmer pulled her arm "GLIMMER BE CARFUL" Catra shouted but they were already in the house "ugh"

Now they were all in the house "ok Adora close your eyes" Glimmer whispered in Adora's ear and Adora did just that, Bow ran into the other room and came out with a box but something was moving inside of it.

When bow got close to Catra, the feline sensed something 'what the-' she thought.
"Ok open your eyes!!" Glimmer yelled, Adora slowly took her hands down from her face and stared at the box..."it-its just-a brown square thingy with holes" she pointed at it "no idiot, there's something inside" Adora reached out for the box and took the top off.

"What. is. that." Adora had sparkles in her eyes, there's was a small dog inside the box, it had gold fur and big brown eyes. "Its's a dog!" Bow replied "it's majestic" Adora said  with the sparkles in her eyes still "you wanna go touch it?" Bow asked "What? No!" Adora whined, Bow grabbed her hand and put it on the dog "it's ok, see, she likes you." Adora blushed and gasped "This is the best day of my life" Bow and glimmer started laughing and looked back at Catra who looked disgusted.

"Catra?" She turned her head toward the two "A dog?! Really?!" Catra got closer to them while they backed up "hey! Hey! Calm down! Look she's happy" Glimmer pointed toward Adora who was holding the dog in the air, smiling really hard, Catra sighed.

——————————-

Catra looked at her phone and saw that it was 4pm, Adora was in the room taking a nap, it took Catra forever to get the girl to go to sleep, she kept whining about it. Catra decided to just go for a walk, when she went into the room where Adora is, she stubbed her toe "shiiiiit" she said jumping around the room holding her toe "oh my god, oh my god" tears formed in her eyes.