Chapter 12: Aquarium trip

Glimmer's POV

Honestly. I wanted to tell Adora what happened. The topic is just so hard for me. She understood that but I feel....I don't know.

"Are we there yet?" Adora slouched in the seat with her arms crossed.

"Not yet. We're almost there though."

"How much longer?"

"Like 5 minutes."

"Ugh."

Adora is my best friend and I love her so much. Ever since middle school, she's always been there. After the accident, it was a lot to take in. She's basically like a child now. Not knowing how to walk, doesn't know anything, always asking questions. But I know that one day....she will remember everything.....well I hope so.

With this party going on I'm really worried for her. I feel like anything can happen to her especially with her crutches. But then again Catra's going to be there and I know she won't let anything happen to Adora.

"We're here!"

"YES FINALLY!"

We pulled up to this big blue and white building. It has all kinds of sea creatures on the front. Dolphins, whales, sharks, starfish, jelly fish.

We all used to come here all the time after Adora and Catra's 3rd anniversary because it ended up being her favorite place.

"It's so pretty!"

"Yeah. It really is."

When we entered the Aquarium , Adora headed straight to a big tank full of stingrays.

"Hey! Look at these Glimmer. They look so cool...I wonder if I can touch one."

"NO!" A big fat man with a red shirt on said "do not touch those young lady!" He shook he's finger around

"Adora no, just come on."

"Ugh fine, your a big meanie!" She shouted

The man stared at her so I just quickly grabbed her before anything else happened.

This was getting exhausting. Adora kept trying to mess with everything. Every statue. Every animal. I kept telling her-

"Adora no! We can't touch this stuff!"

"But this one looks sooo cool!!" She had her face smooshed onto the glass of a tarantulas cage.

Why do they have tarantulas in an aquarium?

When we were walking, I got a phone call from Mermista so I answered it quickly so Adora wouldn't hear.

"Hello?" I whispered

"Catra fell of a ladder." She said it with no emotion.

"Is she ok?"

"Mmmm I don't think so. She keeps complaining but I just tell her to stop being a baby."

"Ugh why do things keep happening."

"OW!"

"Oh c'mon Adora!!" Just why!

"It bit me."

"First off, it didn't bite you it pinched you, and second off, I told you not to touch anything!"

"But look at it Glimmer! You would've touched it to."

"Um no. That is a crab. They look disgusting."

"So does your food sometimes."

"Wha- ok just stop touching things!!"

"Haha she said your food looked disgusting." Mermista laughed through the phone