Chapter 22: My dreams are becoming reality.

ADORA'S POV

I was still sitting on top of the stairs. I've been watching YouTube for about an hour and a half.

"William was a fucking psychopath so he lured 5 kids into the back room and killed them all and stuff them into animatronics suits that were never used." I stared at the screen in shock.

"Why the fuck would he do that!? Thats messed up man."

I ended watching an 1 long video explaining this horror game lore. Very disturbing but very interesting.

I began to heard noises downstairs and got scared.

"Freddy? Please don't hurt me!" I begged

It got quiet. A little to quiet. It was making me even more anxious. Great, now i'm paranoid.

Then I saw Noddle run toward the stairs.

"Oh, It's you! How'd you get out your cage? Whatever, come here baby!" I patted on the floor which sent Noodle flying up the stairs and jumping into my arms.

Noddle started showering me with kisses and I giggled "okkk that's enoughhh."

I got them to settle down in my lap and we started watching YouTube together.

"I don't know if you want to watch this Noddle, it's scary."

They whimpered so I started laughing.

"Yeah, I'll turn to something better."
———————————————————————————

3RD PERSON POV

Glimmer and Bow finally made it to Perfuma and Scopria's house where they saw 2 cops cars and everyone talking outside. They went up to the front porch and saw Catra walking back and forth.

"About time you 2 made it! Wait, where's Adora?"

"I- uh..she didn't want to come." Glimmer lied

"What? She never-" glimmer hit Bow in hes arm with her elbow.

"Wow, she's that's mad at me." Catra looked down

Glimmer felt guilty but knew Catra would jump her if she knew she just lied...especially if it was about Adora.

"Yeah..she wouldn't come out of the room."

"Great." Catra walked away.

"Hey! Why would you lie?!" Bow whispered screamed.

"Shhh! I didn't want her to know we just left her! You know she loves that girl even if she wants to rip her head apart sometimes!"

"Well do whatever you want but do not drag me into this. It was not my idea."

Glimmer scoffed "Whatever."

"Glimmer! Bow! The police want to talk to you!" Scorpia yelled.

"Oh uh..ok!" Glimmer yelled back

They walked outside to the police and stood there.

"So I don't know if you know why we're here but we got a call saying that someone had been injured outside of the fair. Somehow the injured woman got the license plate and it sent us here. Now we just want to ask a few questions."

Bow and Glimmer gulped. "Yeah..ok."

"Do you know this person who was injured?"

"Uh.." Bow looked at Catra then Glimmer then back at the police officer. "Uh yeah."