Chapter 21: Is it my turn to talk?

HIGHSCHOOL

Catra stared at Adora in fear.

"Adora- I- I can explain-"

"No." Adora walked away

"Adora please!" Catra grabbed Adora's waist and turned her around "it was an accident!"

"Get off of me! I saw you! It didn't look like an accident to me!"

"Adora. You have too listen to me."

"I don't have to do shit for you."

Adora walked to her car and got in. Catra also tried to get in but Adora locked the car door.

"What-"

"Find someone else to take you home- matter of fact. Ask your new GIRLFRIEND to take you."

"Adora I'm sorry! It was a mistake I should've never made."

"Your damn right." Adora drove off leaving Catra speechless.

"Fuck!" Catra punched a tree that was behind her. She fell to her knees covering her face.

NOW

Catra tried to erase the memory in her head that was replaying over and over again.

"Stop!" She yelled at herself, walking even faster now.

"You should be ashamed of yourself." Mermista whispered into Catra's ear.

"Why did you do it?" Frost screamed.

"How could you Catra. I thought we were friends." Perfuma sobbed

"I'm sorry wildcat. I shouldn't have leaned in." Scorpia said quietly

"Please. Stop. Stop!" Catra held her head trying to shake the words out of her head.

'Catra this was in high-school. Get over it already!" Her mind screamed at her.

"But it's happening again."

"You broke my best-friends heart." Bow said coldly

"You piece of shit. I knew you were going to do this from the start." Glimmer raised her fist.

"Thanks a lot Catra. Now glimmer is also pissed at me." Adora put her hands in the air.

"It's happening again."

———————————————————————————

ADORA'S POV

I sat in the room doing absolute nothing but staring at a wall.

"So much for a good day." I rolled my eyes. This was supposed to be a fun day after what happened. But things just keep happening over and over again. Seriously ever since I got out the hospital, we never truly had a break.

I decided to lay down in the bed. Which soon was a big mistake. It started again.

I was in the white room. But....I didn't see the man. Instead it was Catra. She was sitting down with her back facing me. I walked up to her.

"Catra?"

She didn't turn around.

"Catra!"

She slowly got up, back still facing me and started walking away.

"Wait!"

I caught up to her and grabbed her shoulder. She turned around. Her face was beat up and she was bleeding.

"I think it's better for me to stay away from you." She said with no emotion in her voice.

"But Catra-"

"I'm only bringing danger into your life and I'm not always going to be there to protect you. But I can protect you always by leaving."

What?

She vanished in clear air. I tried to grab her but she was gone.

I woke up. Seeing that I was still in the bedroom. I got up as quickly as I could .

"Glimmer! Bow!"

No response.

"Guys?"

Nothing.

I sighed. I began walking up the stairs. Each time it gets easier and easier but I still kinda struggle with it. I made it up and went into the bedroom. There was nobody there.

"Did they really just- I looked at my phone that Catra brought me a few days before the whole kidnapping situation and saw a text from Glimmer: 

Glimmer 💖✨: Catra called. We had to go and you would've took up to much of our time.

Wow. Ok.

I sat down on top of the stairs not feeling like going back down.

"Best-friends.......right?"

I'm sorry guys but this is where I end it. I promise a longer chapter will come out soon. I didn't want everything to be in this chapter so I am splitting it.

Everyone stay safe, stay hydrated. And...

Until next time! ❤️🏳️‍🌈