35 : Wattpad Villains

"It's nothing really...." I shook my head, trying to dodge the duo.

But they didn't seem to give up.

"Hwayeon.....you could share your problem with us. At least you'll feel lighter." Yoongi spoke as he and Hobi dragged me towards their room at the other side.

"I swear whoever made you cry deserves to be yeeted." Hobi funnily punched the air, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Hoba." Yoongi warned as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder before we entered the room.

Wow....they had a big place to chill outside too.

It was like a big veranda.

We ended up having a seat outside anyway.

"Now. Tell us everything gurl. We got you." Hobi spoke sassily while Yoongi gave him a look.

I was seated between them.

"Is it Jimin?" Yoongi asked as I shook my head.

"It's not about a relationship or anything. It's......." I swallowed the lump in my throat, before wiping away the tears.

"I don't think Namjoon wants to be my best friend anymore." I sighed shakily.

"WHAT? You and him are literally inseparable! What the heck happened...?" Hobi asked.

"We were inseparable. But after Jimin and Jungkook showed up...it's like we exchanged our friendships with them......." I began explaining everything that happened as the both of them avoided interrupting me in between, letting me finish completely.

"Namjoon is clearly being an ass." Yoongi folded his arms.

"But don't you think there's something more to it? Why would Namjoon purposely push her away like that. He's usually so protective when it comes to Hwayeon. I'm sorry to bring up this topic again honey, but back in highschool, Namjoon was the one fought against her bullies......" Hobi looked at me, hesitant to talk about my past.

"It's okay I guess.....but I just don't understand what's up with him lately. He's.....avoiding me. It almost seems like he's too busy." I spoke.

"Too busy with that Jungkook kid. You're not the only one who noticed. We all did. Namjoon and Jungkook are always the last ones to come to the assemble point, and they're always missing when Taehyung does the head count. Something is seriously up with those two." Yoongi stated as I listened carefully.

"I know right! They both don't even have lunch or dinner with us anymore too. I think everyone has noticed at this point." Hobi said.

"But don't worry Hwayeon. We'll help Namjoon get back to his right senses. It really hurts when you loose a best friend and trust me, I've experienced it." He continued.

"That idiot needs to open up more. He's being too secretive. Has Jimin told you anything about Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as I shook my head.

"He doesn't talk much about him. Even less after the argument they had." I let out a small hiccup, causing Hobi to fetch the water bottle from the coffee table.