52: Which Reminds Me

9 A.M~

Hwayeon's POV

"Hmphm...." A soft murmur was heard from behind me as the brightness of the room was becoming unbearable at this point.

I opened my eyes, immediately covering it with my palm because the window was right in front of me, the sunlight shining through the lilac curtains.

Gonna sue Jimin for this later.

A long yawn escaped my lips as I looked around the room without moving too much.

This was probably my first or second time being in his room and I had to say, it was quite comfy looking.

But too bright.

Wanting to get up and draw the curtains completely, I realized I was butt naked under the blanket, sleeping beside my boyfriend who happened to be in the same state as me.

Oh my god.

His soft breath and his lips touching the back of my neck as he had his arms wrapped around me, one of his hands cupping my breast which made butterflies leap out of my stomach. 

Did this really happen?

I had never been so intimate with him before and I think after yesterday, my heart began yearning for him more than ever.

To the point that his absence would make me feel empty.

I wouldn't say I lost my virginity yet because all we had was oral sex. Twice.

However, I don't think I'd ever want to anyone else to take away my V-card. Especially after what happened last night. 

Jimin was someone that had become so important to me that I think I was ready to tell him that,

I love him.

I gently removed his hand from my chest, turning around to face him as I stopped myself from letting out an inhumane noise because of how adorable he looked.

His face that had an angelic hue to it, his pretty eyelashes casting light shadows on his cheeks and his lips that were pushed into a pout because of the pillow under his head.

His duality compared to last night was unbelievable.....

His hand re-wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer as he inhaled sharply.

I grinned, caressing his soft cheek as he opened one eye.

"Good morning, rise and sh-"

"No." He huffed, pulling the blanket over us.

I laughed, pecking his nose as he smiled shyly with his eyes closed.

"Jimin we missed class...." 

"I do not care. Come closer I'm cold." He buried his face in my neck, snuggling contently.

"Jimin wake up it's 9 something." I scratched the back of his head softly, earning a small whine from him.

"You're so warm." His voice was raspy and hot, his hand going up and down my side, occasionally moving down to my ass.

My cheeks began to heat up as I felt him smirk against my skin before peppering kisses down the column of my neck and collarbone.

"Last night was....."

"Don't even think about it." I cut him off as he chuckled.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, moving away from my neck to look at my face.

"Hmm, I did. And you?" I gingerly pushed his bangs to the side, displaying his eyebrows.

"I slept way better than I usually do." He licked his lips, grinning as he leaned in to capture my lips with his.