13: In Yo Dreams Bitch

"Mr. Kim do you wanna be dimissed?" The professor squinted his eyes as I somehow shook my head.

"Are you okay? Was there a cockroach or something-"

"Park Jimin." I cut him off as he tilted his head in confusion, the light falling directly on his face.

Then I realised.

Sharp nose.

Plump lips. 

Soft features.

Dreamy aura.

I connected the dots and everything made sense.

I found him. I found the boy whom Hwayeon was going loco for.

Park Jimin.

"That's my name." He replied with a clueless smile as I continued to stare at him.

"Is there...anything on my face?" He asked as I suddenly shook my head.

"Oh no no. Sorry I just panicked due to this....happening. Anyways, I'm Kim Namjoon." I smiled hesitantly, only causing him to smile back again.

"Since you already know my name, nice to meet you." He chuckled as we continued to make tiny conversations.

Let me become good friends with this guy, then I'mma surprise Hwayeon with my discovery.

Just wait Hwayeon.

Just wait.

Jimin's POV

It was break period as I made my way to the cafeteria, my stomach grumbling.

As I entered the crowded place, looking  around, I noticed a familiar mop of black hair.

Beomgyu.

He was conversing with 2 people who sat opposite to him. And I surely recognized one of them who had purple-ish light hair.

Namjoon.

I happily walked towards them, wanting to spend my break with my bro and new friend.

Just as I was about to reach them, Beomgyu noticed me and immediately signaled me to turn around and not come here.

Why though.

Suddenly, Namjoon turned around, the other person talking on the phone.

Oh shit.

The other person was Hwayeon.

"Don't come here." Namjoon mouthed as I nodded and turned to head towards the food area.

That means even Namjoon knew......

Stupid me. Namjoon and Hwayeon were best friends.

"Ayo." I jumped as someone whispered in my ear.

"Jungkook." I rolled my eyes as he stood beside me.

"Why so serious?" He asked.

"My life is complicated." I sighed, earning a twisted look from him.

"O...kay..." He took his tray as I took mine and we went to an empty table.

Time skip~

"I hope no-one brought food to class."  Mr. Jeon, our literature professor kept his files and books on the table as the students continued to chatter.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, there was an announcement spoken through the P.A system.

"Good aftenoon students, and teachers. This is to inform you that our college is planning a short trip to Paris around the 2nd week of October sponsored by our health care ministry. Interested students may give their names to the head of any department on or before the end of this week, which is Friday. Thank you, have a good day."