49: Mind If I Join You?

(Don't play the song now!)

"Yeah we'll be inside. Call us when the food arrives" I stated before dragging Jimin to my room and shutting the door.

He sat on my bed, pulling me to stand between his legs as he looked up at me cutely.

"I missed you." He then leaned his face onto my stomach, clearly indicating he was tired.

"We saw each other just an hour ago." I grinned, running my fingers through his chocolate brown hair, earning a hum from him.

"That's a lot." He nuzzled further as I squeaked since it tickled.

"Let me sit." I pulled away, laying down on the bed, letting him rest his head below my collarbone, on my chest.

"This is so comfy." His arms pulled me closer as I placed my hand behind his head, the other one across his shoulder.

"Hmm." I sighed happily.

"I still can't believe how time flew this past week." I spoke while caressing his head.

"I know.....so much happened. I've been to Paris before but I can guarantee that this trip was the best." He said.

"Remember when you introduced yourself as Jams, to everyone?" I snorted, trying to hold in my laugh.

"Please that wasn't me." He groaned, clearly embarrassed as he cringed.

"I'm Jams. Just Jams HAHAHAHH!" I laughed, mimicking him, causing him to pull away and start laughing as well.

"Shut uupppp aahhhhh!!!" He whined, yet still cracking up.

" "You can call me Jams." But Jimin you don't have jams...." I slapped my thigh, almost close to crying with all of that laughter.

"Says WHO?" He suddenly hovered over me, pinning my wrists on either sides of my head, on the bed.

"Says everyone Jimin-ssi." I gave a cheeky smile, causing him to chuckle.

"I'll show you who's jamless." He leaned in, letting his lips touch the sensitive skin under my jaw.

Oh shit.

He then placed warm, soft kisses all the way down to my collarbone, causing my stomach to feel light and queasy, in a good way.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his plump lips finding my soft spot, his hot tongue occasionally and slowly flicking over a hickey he made.

I didn't realize I had let out a moan until I had felt him smile against my skin.

He pulled away, gently placing a hand around my throat before capturing my lips with his.

It ignited a flame at the pit of my stomach; the way he held me, the way the aura changed so quick, and the way he his tongue was now playing with mine.

His hands moved down my side, resting on my hip as he lifted my t-shirt a little, feeling my skin with his fingertips.

The image of him sucking my tongue with his luscious lips made my core weak as I clenched my legs, letting him cast his spell on me.

"Jimin-ah...." I let out another moan against my own will. It was uncontrollable. My hands were buried in his hair.

"You moan my name once more, and your clothes will be on the floor." He whispered, his swollen lips brushed against mine.

"I don't-ahhhh Jiminnnnn....." I got cut off by him slowly grinding his hips down against mine causing my arousal to get triggered as I moaned again.

He smirked, his hand now moving up my thigh, closer to my heat.