39: Veronique!?

Next day~

"Why don't you wear your beanies anymore?" I asked the boy who was now rocking a half-way manbun.

"It's not that I don't wear them, I just thought I could try new styles with my hair since it kinda grew out you know?" Jungkook tightened his bun before winking.

"So....does Namjoon like this style of yours?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I guess he does.....and he decided that he'd keep a mullet now." Jungkook spoke as my eyes widened.

"Y'all be looking like the most perfect couple I'm telling you." I said as he gave a shy smile.

"Thanks."

"What's the discussion going on here?" Namjoon took a seat next to Jungkook, with his plate. We were all having breakfast.

"Chill I'm not stealing your boyfriend." I patted his shoulder, causing both of them to turn super shy.

"Goooood morrrringgg~" A happy and excited Jimin came skipping towards our table, taking a seat beside me. It was a table of 4.

And of course who wouldn't be excited on their birthday.

But honestly I was probably more excited for someone else's birthday more than mine.

"Oh my God." Jungkook pointed at Jimin's plate.

We all looked at his plate before having the same reaction.

"Oh my god. How the frick did you get that?" Namjoon winced.

"Um duh. Me is the birthday boy." Jimin replied while rolling his eyes.

Here comes sassy Jimin.

But seriously, that cake on his plate was making me drool.

"Who in the world eats chocolate lava cake AND ice-cream for breakfast?" I spoke, yet my eyes being focused on the cake

"Well excuse me, no time is irrelevant for chocolate cake. It can be consumed whenever you want." Jimin batted his eyelashes as I slightly pouted, wanting to try a piece of the cake.

"Okay okay. Eat it before we do." Jungkook flapped his hand, earning a smirk from Jimin as he cut a small piece and put it in his mouth.

And the next thing that happened, urged us to yeet the birthday boy out of this planet.

He began moaning.

"Hhhmmmm it's so good!" He closed his eyes in satisfaction.

That's it.

"Jiminie?" I poked his arm which was on the table, causing him to open his eyes and turn to me.

"Can I...."

"Here take." He cut another piece of the cake and made sure to get some ice-cream too, shoving it in my mouth.

"Oh may gawd." My voice came out muffled as the taste of chocolate took me to heaven.