30: Stay With Me

(A/n: Don't play the above audio now please. I'll tell y'all when to. Thanks :)

I can't breathe.

I CAN'T BREATHE HOW DO PEOPLE SURVIVE HERE?

"OMGOMGOMG IT'S STARTINGGG!!!" I yelled for Jimin to hear as he nodded excitedly with closed fists.

We all cheered the loudest we could as the intro for 'How You Like That' began to play and four figures appeared, the lights shining on them.

"Blackpink in your area!" Lisa winked at the cheering increased.

"Boran deusi muneojyeosseo, badageul ttulko jeo jihakkaji~" Jennie sang as I felt my blood pressure increase. 

Meanwhile Jimin was focused on recording the moments, his jaw dropped as he smiled with amusement.

This was my first concert and when the people on social media said that a concert vibe was something you can't explain, they weren't wrong. The lights, the crowd, the aura and their voices....it just felt so wonderful.

"Dasi kamkamhan igose light up the sky, ne du nuneul bomyeo I'll kiss you goodbye~" Rose's voice echoed, blessing my ears.

"Wahhh I got goosebumps...." Jimin rubbed his arm as I nodded.

"Ha, how you like that!" We heard the bass boom before singing along. Or more like yelling.

"You gon' like that, that-that-that, that, that-that-that, that~" We jammed as we didn't fail to notice Jennie smirk, resulting for a few blinks to scream their ass out.

"Now, look at you, now look at me uh!" I turned to Jimin as he did the same, us aggressively rapping like our lives depended on it.

The song went on before ending as the four of them walked forward to give a little introduction.

"They. Look. So. Effing. Pretty. In real life. Jimin help me I'll probably go crazy." I absentmindedly held his arm, realizing only few seconds later.

"I know me too. I'm just trying to not burst." He replied, placing a hand on mine which was resting on his arm.

After a bit of talking, they performed Pretty Savage, Kill this love with a big band and a surprise extended version, and Lovesick Girls in one row.

Jimin and I were having the time of our lives until the next song began. We went from hardcore and fierce to mellow and emo.

"Aesseoseo hwaljjak useotdeon nare, bameun wae deo eoduulkka, It keeps bringing me down down, down......" Jisoo's voice was smooth and perfect.

They sang You Never Know as the crowd was silent.

We all got in the soft mood as Jimin turned to smile at me, both of us pointing at each other since our eyes were glossy.

After they ended the song, it was time for them to speak again.

"These 2 and a half hours, went like 2 minutes don't you think?" Lisa spoke as everyone agreed.

"Thank you so much for coming and being a part of this unforgettable evening, thank you so much for all your love and support, I just....can't thank y'all enough....and, I love y'all soooo much." Rosé spoke in her sweet Aussie accent.

"As Rosé said, we can't thank you enough and I hope you all had an amazing time, because we did as well." Jennie smiled, getting a bit teary.

"Thank you so much! Saranghae!!" Jisoo gave flying kisses as we returned the same.

"Now, one last thing before this evening finally comes to end, is a final song. Enjoy~" Lisa gave a sad smile indicating she felt emotional as well.

(Play the above audio now! :)

Time just flew.

The lights turned purple and a few turned light blue as the four of them sat on a long elevating platform.

The music played as we heard gasps and woah's from the crowd. Jimin looked at me as if he knew what would happen.

This song was one of the songs that made me cry. Even if I was happy as hell and anyone played this song, I'd just tear up in an instant. And I surely knew that it was gonna happen.

Rose and Jennie started to sing, their voices echoing as everyone began to sway slowly to the tune. The next part was the part that made us so, so emotional; the pre-chorus.

This song had magic.

"-Geuraedo stay, stay, stay with me. Neol talmeun deushan seulpeun mellodi, ah-ah, ireohge nal ullineunde, eh-eh, ne hyanggineun dalkomhan felony, neomu mipjiman saranghae...." Jisoo closed her eyes and sang as I felt tears formed in my eyes.

I turned to see Jimin's eyes focused at them, his bottom lip tucked in as he tried not to tear up.

"Guji neoyeoyaman haneun iyuneun mutjima
Geujeo nae gyeote stay with me...."  

I smiled as my heart ached yet it felt so good. Bittersweet you could say.

"It goes a little something like
La-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la
Jigeum dangjang manheun geol baraneun ge anya
Geujeo nae gyeote stay with me~" 

Tears ran down my cheeks as I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder.

Jimin sniffed as he placed his head on my shoulder, his fingers gently intertwined with mine.

I smiled before slowly removing his hat and glasses and running my hand through his hair.

His body shook as he wiped away the tears from his cheeks.

I sniffed as he lifted his head just a little bit to lock his gaze with mine.

I gently wrapped my arms around his neck for a hug, our foreheads resting against each other as we smiled, warmth filling our hearts.

His arms tightened around my waist as we closed our eyes let our tears fall in melancholy.

I cupped his cheek and wiped one of his tears as he grinned before tilting his head and tenderly capturing my lips with his own.

The feelings I felt through our kiss was something I could never explain in words.

His warm and soft lips moved against mine as I kissed him back the same way.

The cold weather felt pleasant now. It felt like a Disney movie I had always dreamed to be in. It felt beautiful.

Our minds were lost in the song as he smiled through the kiss. I smiled as well, feeling his lips caress mine in the most gentle way. As if he knew what he was doing.

As if, he wanted to do this.

We slowly pulled back, just enough to look at each other before chuckling as we turned to the stage.

The music was extended as the four of them walked to the main stage, waving at the crowd, smiling wide yet they had shed tears as well.

After the final goodbye, the music slowly faded away and so did the lights, a big 'Thank you' sign displayed on the big screen as the Blinks started to move, the venue slowly emptying.

"I've never felt so amazing, in my entire life. Ahhh I just can't get enough...." He smiled widely, his eyes turning into cresent moons as I agreed with his statement.

"C'mon now let's go." I took his hand as he tightened the grip so we'd not bump into anyone harshly.

We made our way out of the place as his grip never loosened.

"I will never forget this day." I grinned as I looked at him while we walked to the nearest metro station.

"Nor will I." He turned to me before swiftly pecking my cheek and grinning back.

So this is what it feels like when your dreams come true?

Author's note: Hope I wrote the first kiss scene properly unlike my other fanfics where I did even know what I was writing because I was only 14.