Epilogue?

Few years later~

"I've given you a week to complete the project, hopefully y'all won't disappoint me." I spoke, my gaze hovering over each student.

"Am I clear?" I spoke louder.

"Yessss...." They replied in a dull manner, earning a eye roll from me.

But I couldn't blame them. College was a pain in the ass.

I was a professor here at SNU and taught multimedia designing.

Time really flew huh?

"Why won't you open your mask?" I heard a voice among the chaos, turning my head to find a two students; a boy and girl bickering about something.

"I just can't okay."

"Why not? Do you still believe in that bloody corona virus?"

"No....but I'm still not opening my mask, end of discussion." The boy shook his head, flinging his bag over his shoulders before briskly walking out.

"Stupid." The girl narrowed her eyes before leaving as well.

I let out a soft chuckle, remember the time when him and I were in the same situation.

"Stupid." I mumbled, waiting for the entire class to dismiss before I exited the room.

Walking out of the campus, I looked up, watching grey clouds move across the dull sky.

"Looks like it's gonna rain." A voice pulled me out my thoughts as I looked back down, one my students coming into my vision.

"Oh, hey Jungwon." I smiled, ruffling his hair as he smiled back.

" I smiled, ruffling his hair as he smiled back

"You need anything?" I asked him.

He shyly moved his gaze to my car as his lips turned tugged up in a smirk.

"Let me guess, you don't have anyone to drop you home. Again."

"That's right!" He winked, earning a chuckle from me.

"And besides I love your driving." He continued.

"Oh please. That's enough, now get in." I motioned him to sit as he happily hoped to the other side.

I couldn't help but grin at his cute actions.

It all started last week when he asked me to drop him home since he lived far and no one was available.

Since then, I don't know what happened but he began coming to me more often after class, asking me to drop him.

That's how we became close. He was like a smol brother whom I had begun to adore.

"Noona could you please play some music?" He asked, his eyes twinkling.

"Since when did I become your noona?" I raised an eyebrow playfully, watching him cover his his mouth with his hands.