29: Come To Papa

Morning~

"TODAY'S THE DAY THE SUN IS SHINING AND EVERYTHING IS FANTABULOUSTASTIC-" I yelled right after switching off the alarm.

"Fuck it's cold." I went to take my jacket.

"What is up with youuu?" Lia groaned before turning to the other side.

"IT'S THE DAY OF THE CONCERT!" I squealed as I entered the bathroom and did my morning business before getting ready for the day.

I took my phone before walking out and towards Namjoon and Jimin's room.

"Ding dong call me on my phone, ice tea and game of ping pong huh...." I muttered the catchy song that was being played on the radio the other day. Who were the singers though?

I rang the door bell, waiting for one of them to open.

"You go get it."

"No you."

"I'm elder than you so you should listen to me."

"Can't you see I'm applying eyeliner?"

"Does it look like I care? I don't have a shirt on. I just can't go and open the doo-"

"FINE FINE I'LL GO."

I heard the faint noise of them arguing before a soft click was heard, indicating one of them unlocked the door.

"Good morning-OH WTF HAHAHAHA" I felt my lungs perish as the man standing in front of me didn't fail to crack me up.

"J-Jimin your eye!" I continued laughing while he stared at me as if he wanted to yeet me.

"It wouldn't happen if I wouldn't get distracted by your baboon bestie." He rolled his eyes before letting me in.

"HEY!" Namjoon yelled out of no where as he stood up from the bed.

"I was literally controlling myself cuz I heard you guys argue and trust me it was hilarious." I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.

"Nice." Namjoon gave the world's fakest smile.

"THIS WON'T COME OFF! NAMJOON HYUNG YOU LIL-"

"Shush, calm down calm down honey what's the issue?" I turned to him as looked at me with wide eyes, his left eye smudged with black colour like someone punched him.

I internally died as I realized I just called him honey.

"This won't come off......" He whined softly, his lips forming a pout.

"Come with me I'll help you." I smiled before taking his hand and leading him out and towards my room.

"Sit here." I made him sit on the empty bed since Lia probably went to the washroom.

I took out the small bottle of makeup remover and a cotton swab from my bag.

His eyes were only focusing on me as he watched my actions.

Should I be blushing right now?

Oh yeah, I already am.

I stood in front of him, tilting his head up before he locked his gaze with mine.

"Close your eyes. And don't open until I tell you too." I commanded, causing him to let out a "Hmm."

I then leaned in, gently swiping the swab over his eyelid, trying my best not to make him blind.

"Ooh this is cold." He muttered as I let a chuckle.

So cute.

After cleaning the top, I switched the swap to the other side for the bottom.