25: Eighteen Plus

(A/n: dw it's not 18+ lmfao)

Jimin's POV

"Thank you so much so for today. It was amazing." Hwayeon hugged Taehyung and then a few others did.

Namjoon hyung and Jungkook almost immediately ran off to the room.

Huh?

"No problem. By the way, I see you had grown close to that musician." He wiggled his eyebrows as she gave him a confused look.

When did this happen?

"Musician? Oh you mean Younghyun? Nah we just passed by each other so I ended up complimenting him about his voice that's all." She explained.

Tsk. That guy might sound good but my voice is way better.

"Ooh I see. Anyways goodnight~" Taehyung wished before waving and leaving.

Hwayeon then turned around, crossing her arms.

"I'm coming with you since I gotta meet Joonie." She spoke as I nodded before we headed to my hotel room.

"Younghyun huh?" I arched an eyebrow, looking at her.

"Before you proceed further, I don't like him." She rolled her eyes, causing the corner of my lips to tug upwards.

"How do you know his name though?" I asked.

"On my way back from the washroom I bumped into him so yeah. Why are you so bothered if I may ask?" She turned as we stopped in front of the door, her eyes narrowed at me.

Shoot.

"Because...." I looked everywhere else but her.

"Because?" She moved closer as I continued to grow nervous under her stare.

"Uh—"

"Ahhh hyung slowlyyy...." I got cut off by a familiar voice that came from the other side of the door.

Wtf?

"I am doing it slowly Jungkook-ah have patience. Nice and gentle." Joonie hyung spoke this time.

"Wtf are they upto?" Hwayeon covered her mouth, looking at me.

"Awww does that feel good?" Hyung spoke again followed by Jungkook's giggles.

Oh my fuck.

HELL NAW.

"SHIT!" Hwayeon gasped as we glanced at each other before I barged in through the door.

No way this was happening.

Expecting to see something eighteen plus, instead, we saw Jungkook and hyung on the bed sitting opposite to each other.

"Hide him." Namjoon hyung whispered but we all heard him anyway.

"What are you guys doing?" Hwayeon tilted her head in a cute way.

"We were talking." Hyung plastered a smile.

Then I saw it. Something moving under Jungkook's hoodie.

OhHh?

"Stop lyyyyyying I can clearly see that you have something there." I smirked before heading towards them, Hwayeon behind me.

"What are you talking ab—AHH IT TICKLES!!!!" Jungkook squealed as a brown furry something popped out of his hoodie.

Oh my goodness gracious.

"Don't tell me. IS THAT......WHAT I THINK IT IS?" Hwayeon's eyes widened.