5: Aw Wtf So Cute

One week later~

Today. Today was the day I'd be going back to my old life. It was the first practical day of college. I was excited yet frightened.

Excited because duh, you know. Frightened because, one thought has been lingering inside my head since last week.

What if that Jimin guy was there, just like Namjoon said?

But hey, that's not the most important thing right now.

The important thing is that at least I could live a normal college life again.

I woke up extra early today just to prep myself and look humane again.

(refer to above pic)

Because I almost forgot how to dress for college since It had been months.

I looked at my watch remembering to check the time.

Shit.

I had to catch a bus at 8 am AND IT WAS ALREADY 7:52-

"Shitshitshitshit I'm doomed." I took what I needed before rushing out with my jacket over my arm.

.

.

.

"Where were you? I've been waiting-"

"I knOW OKAY! I JUST LOST TRACK OF TIME. I need time to get ready unlike your stupid ass." I crossed my arms as he made a 'does it look like I care?' face.

"AAAAnyway, let's go check out which class we're in." Namjoon stated as we headed to the notice boards.

"I found my classes. What about you?" I pointed at my name.

"Ew you're in those lame classes with nerrrrrds." He made a weird face as I scoffed.

"Excuse me? You're the biggest nerd I know." I smirked in victory.

"EYE-" Namjoon raised his eyebrow and gasped.

"Yo duuude can you step aside?" A soft voice spoke behind Namjoon as I leaned to the side to see who it was.

Namjoon's POV

As soon as I turned around, my gaze were fixed on a beanie with dark hair sticking out.

I looked lower to see a pair of big doe eyes staring at me. Aw wtf so cute.

 Aw wtf so cute

"Could you......step aside?" He gave a slight smile as I internally felt something weird.

"OH! Yeah sorry." I smiled back sheepishly before moving to Hwayeon's side in a hurry.

"BRUH." She glared as I realized I had accidentally stepped on her brand new converse.

I secretly glanced at the boy again as he was checking for his class.