41: You're So Dead

I slowly turned to find a figure with light honey skin, shiny earrings and dark black and wavy short hair.

Her eyes were greenish, her lashes were long and pretty as her side profile took my breath away.

She rested her elbow on the table, her chin on her palm.

It won't hurt to say hello right?

Wait am I forgetting something? Someone?

Probably not.

Bleh who cares. I'm not letting this opportunity slip away.

Pretty chick?

Hell yeah.

"Are you lost baby....gorilla?" I leaned closer to her, whispering in her ears, remembering Ryujin who taught me about the pickup line.

"Baby WHO?" The girl turned, immediately gasping.

"PARK JIMIN WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" She yelled, her voice deep.

A bit too deep.

I don't care it was still hot.

"Oh babygorilla you know my name? So sexyyy..." I grinned, feeling confident.

"Oh my god. Did you drink?" She asked, her beautiful eyes going wider as I nodded.

"You should drink too! It's fuuun!" I exclaimed, raising my arms.

".........Merde." She sighed, taking my hand and dragging me away.

"WoahWOAH babygorrrl let's take it slowww....." I wobbled onto my feet as I felt my dizziness get worse.

"I am NOT your babygirl or gorilla." She hissed, her deep voice going even deeper.

So hot.

"Why nawwwwt? Are you single? Wanna mingle?" I giggled, holding her hand tighter as we exited the bar.

"Babyyyyy~" I groaned, tired of walking as she looked back.

"You're so dead." She scowled before placing her hands at the back of my thighs and my back.

I felt myself levitating as I grinned.

This chick was strong.

"Oooo babygorl, I bet you're strong in bed too." I wrapped my arms around her neck as she carried me.

"You look like someone I know....." I squinted my eyes, but my mind failed to work at that moment.

Nevermind.

"You're sooooo beautiful." I pecked her soft cheek as she stopped walking.

"I swear Jimin you touch me one more time, I will fucking end you." She growled,

"Feisty, me likey." I smirked as we entered a balcony.

Balcony? What about bedroom?

Suddenly she loosened her grip as I felt my butt hit the ground.

"Ouchie......" I pouted as I rubbed my butt to ease the pain.

"Jimin explain yourself." She sat beside me, her eyes glaring at me.

"Explain what babygorl?" I winked, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Are you even in your senses? Oh wait you're not." She groaned again.

"Do you even realize whom you're talking to?" She asked as I shrugged, smiling at her.

"I'm talking to you babygorl~" I beamed as she looked at me as if she was done.