45: Pathétique

Author's note: Before you read this chapter, just know that I LOVE CHOI SOOBIN AND THERE'S NO HATE TOWARDS HIM. Thanks.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OUR LAST DAYYY!" Chaeryoung exclaimed, seeming upset.

"Well, it is what it is. That's why, we're going to spend this day, wisely. I hope y'all have packed up your suitcases because there's no time for.....tomorrow." Taehyung addressed us, the coordinator standing beside him.

His voice seemed kinda off though. It was deeper than usual and even his eyes looked puffy and red. He looked tired as hell.

I stood beside Jimin, his hand holding mine securely as we listened to what they were saying.

"Whoever didn't pack up, go do it now. We're leaving at 10." The coordinator spoke before some of the students scrambled away to their rooms.

"It's good that we packed yesterday." Jimin squeezed my hand as I nodded.

We decided to go and hangout with Namjoon and Jungkook since there was an hour and a half left before 10AM.

"I'll come back from the washroom, you go wait for me in my room." He winked before jogging to the nearest washroom.

This dude-

Walking thru the long hallway of rooms, was about to turn when I felt a hand hold mine again.

"You came back so-" I turned my head, only to gasp, color draining off of my face.

He wasn't Jimin.

"Oh were you waiting for me?" He tightened his grip on my hand, his lips turning up to a lopsided grin.

More like a cocky smirk.

"Leave my hand." I tried to pull, but his grip was stronger.

"Why noona, don't you wanna spend some time with me?" He turned his body, blocking me against the wall and him, his tall frame hovering over me.

"Leave me alone Soobin please." I pushed him yet he didn't budge.

"Uh-uh not so fast. I wasn't done with you since that day....now that no one's here, let's finish this." His smirk grew bigger as he leaned in.

"Finish what?" I heard a voice as Soobin stopped and turned around.

Jimin stood there, his eyebrows furrowed and his hands turned into fists.

"Oh hyung-"

"Don't call me that." Jimin spat.

"Okay whatever. I don't wanna talk to you anyways." Soobin scoffed before turning to me.

"What do you find in him noona? He's so effing short. I literally thought he was a girl when I first saw him." He laughed mockingly, making my blood boil.

"And so what if he was a girl. He's not greedy unlike you." I glared at him, as his eyes widened.

"He knows how to love, he knows how to behave, and he doesn't like someone based on their wealth. Soobin, I know what you've done in the past, chasing wealthy girls only for a good reputation and riches. You think no one knew? Everyone knows Soobin. Everyone. Just remember one thing," I pulled away from him since his grip loosened.

"A Lover with a dollar sign, is a loser."

I said, looking at him in the eye, He was frozen, pulling back as he now looked down at the floor.

"Come on Jimin, let's go." I walked towards him as I held his hand, dragging him away to Namjoon's hotel room; where we were supposed to hangout.

"That was so cool....." Jimin breathed out as we entered the room.