17: Park Jimin

The rest of time included is discussing about the lifestyle, new things to explore and discover and many more things.

Jams even shared his experience of his first trip to Paris.

While explaining, I don't know why, I could only focus on his voice.

Soft and melodic.

It could calm anyone and make anyone fall for him.

That is if he would not cover his damn face.

I knew I'd seen him in the past but I couldn't recall when and where.

Everything was just so familiar.

And it was scaring me.

"Okay so I'll see you tomorrow! Byeee and keep your hands to yourself." He wore his shoes, opening the main door.

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I meant, don't try to do anything weird, like today. It was funny though. Your reaction haah. You were like 'Bitch wtf I-'" He laughed as I shook my head.

"Go awayyyy I hate you!" I held in my laughter, pushing him out.

"But I love you." He winked.

"Ew go away shoo shoo." I flapped my hand as he laughed too hard, walking to his own door; almost tripping.

Suddenly he bashed into another figure causing him to fall for the second time today.

"Today. Is an unlucky day." Jams stood up, rubbing his butt as the other guy picked up his bucket hat which had fallen down.

"Oh? Jisung?" I noticed him as he waved.

"Wait. You're the Jyp trainee?" Jams asked, earning a nod from him.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he nodded.

"Hold tf up. 'BUT I LOVE YOU'? What the frick is going on and you never told ME?" Jisung raised an eyebrow as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"Nothing is going on. Now could you get your ass in?" I gave a tight smile.

I glanced at Jams who seems hella confused.

"Byeee seeya tomorrow." I muttered before slamming the door shut.

"What am I missing out on?" Jisung asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I am done with his bullshit.

"He was just a neighbor and he simply said it. NO. BIG. DEAL. Now go home." I motioned him to go to away as I felt tired as ever.

Jisung went to the guest room as I went back to room wondering,

How was everything about Jams so....you know....mysteriously appealing?

Even his laughter was like music from the heavens.

Wait.

Am I starting to fall for a guy who never showed me his entire face?

A guy who always stays so mysterious?

Yet interesting?

Okay let's not be this cringey blekh.

I shrugged all of my dumb thoughts, laying on my bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/n: Are y'all ready for some huge time skip? Like really huge? The weeks go on and everything is fine. Hwayeon and Jams become closer and closer each day until the previous night of departure arrives. Enjoy.)

Few weeks later~ (A day before departure for Paris)

"NAMJOON YOU DON'T NEED SWIMMING TRUNKS! IT'S FRICKEN OCTOBER!" I yelled at the tall human as he groaned.