22: Eres El Amor De Mi Vida

"Alright. Let me begin by apologizing first. I'm sorry, on behalf of Beomgyu as well. That brat was the one who told me about your dream since you told him. After I got to know about this, I couldn't help but do stupidly kiddish acts since I was excited, too excited about someone dreaming of me. I'm not judging or anything but I just found it so cool so I decided to check out who you were and turns out, you're my neighbor. I wore a mask whenever you were around because I wanted to surprise you.....today. It was a tiny plan. I wanted to know how you would react on seeing me in real life and I was confident. But as weeks passed, complications kept occurring and everyone in our friend group got to know. This was why Namjoon kind of helped me in the end to make it simple. I'm sorry. Again. I don't even feel confident anymore...." He explained as I listened carefully.

"So you're telling me, you did stupid things like calling yourself Jams and oddly wearing a mask everywhere, just to conceal yourself from me? Why were you that interested? Normally people would just be creeped out.....gosh I'm so embarrassed right now." I facepalmed.

"Nonono don't be. It's not embarrassing.....yes people would be creeped out but I wasn't. You see, I was determined to get a reaction from you since it would be fun letting you know that I actually existed and I wasn't just a dream.....I know I'm weird." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Yes you are. But I appreciate it or else I would be be looking like a clown right now." I chuckled.

"So....you're not mad? Is it all cool?" He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.

"I'm not mad. And I'm sorry for ignoring you too. Mannn but it's just so weird talking to you now since, I'm used to seeing you in a mask. Now without it, I'm just.....I don't know...."

"Mesmerized?" He smirked, his plump lips attracting my gaze.

"Oh please shut up." I slapped his shoulder as we both ended up laughing.

"One question though. Why did you see me in your dreams?" He had a devilish grin fixed as I felt my ears heat up.

"I DON'T KNOW MY BRAIN MALFUNCTIONED OKAY." I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm so you're telling me that I'm not the man of your dreams?" He continued.

This bitch won't stop, will he?

"Shut up or else I won't talk to you." I stood up, causing him to stand up too.

"Actions speak louder than words." He grinned while folding his arms.

"What do you m-" I furrowed my eyebrows realizing his gaze was fixed on my face.

My cheeks actually.

Oh shit.

"Just because my cheeks are red doesn't mean I'm blushing." I huffed before walking back to the museum.

"Heyyy sorry okay haha." He chuckled before walking in pace with me.

Gosh I felt different walking next to Jimin without a mask. There was comfortable silence even though his hand kept brushing mine.

"So um, I don't even know what to call you now. If we wouldn't know each other well, it would've been the most awkward shit ever." I shook my head.

"I don't know. I'm fine with anything." He smiled, his eyes forming into crescent moons.

OMG SO CUTE WTF-

Shut up Hwayeon.

"You guys are back already? Aww man..." Namjoon pouted playfully as I narrowed my eyes.

"Wtf? Didn't you miss me?" I batted my eyelashes as Jungkook smirked.

"No he didn't. I'm a better company than you anyway-"