51: Hotel? Trivago.

Author's Note (IMPORTANT): Now before we get into this chapter, let me tell y'all that it's 18+ so if you're below 18 then go ask permission from your parents you nasty kids. 

Secondly, those holy children who aren't interested to read the 18+ portion can skip it, I have marked the starting and the endings of those parts so keep a lookout for those. And don't worry, even if you don't read those parts you're not gonna miss anything.

Lastly, please don't come after me because I am NOT a professional smut writer. Keeping these points in mind, let us proceed! :)

"Jimin no! I can't go in there!" I tried to pull away from him but his grip on my wrist grew tighter.

"No one's gonna say anything Yeon, I just wanna show you somethinggg!" He tugged me towards him, taking me to the gents washroom.

Ew.

College was over and we where about to go back home but it looks like something came up.

In the washroom.

"Everyone's there inside you can CHILL!" He quickly wrapped his arms around me, constricting my movements.

"What you mean by everyone, Jimin I swear if its's something nasty-"

"It's.....not nasty but like....ugh just come with me! Only the guys we know are in there, they told me to call you." Jimin dragged me in.

"Oh god I've never been inside a gents washroom what have I done to deserve this?" I gave up, letting him lead me in, entering the space I'd never thought I'd be in.

"You're just being overdramatic, kid. Now be as silent as possible." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Why-" I got cut off by 3 pairs of eyes glaring at me with a finger on their lips.

I just stared at them, wondering what to do.

Yoongi tip-toed towards me, leaning in to whisper.

"Pay attention to the sounds coming from that cubicle." He said before moving back to stand with Jin and Hobi.

I looked at the cubicle Hobi pointed at, noticing 2 pairs of legs at the open space below the locked door.

A low gasp escaped my mouth as I recognized one of their shoes.

Those brown Nike air jordans surely belonged to Namjoon.

The other one wore black chunky sneakers. 

And everyone knew to whom those belonged to.

"What if someone walks in?" I heard Jungkook's soft breathy voice.

"Doesn't matter they know what's happening anyway." Namjoon's low raspy voice boomed before all we heard was heavy breathing and smooch sounds.

Jin made a disgusted face, covering his ears as I tried not to laugh out loud.

Namkook were having a good make out session and I had no idea why were the guys so interested about it.

"I see our future in them....." I heard a whisper behind me.

"I will kill you." I warned, giving him a tight smile.

Suddenly, a thump was heard from the cubicle, indicating someone was probably plopped on the closed toilet seat.

"Oww hyung my booty...." Jungkook winced causing Jin and Hobi to burst out laughing.

In fact all of us then began to laugh because of Jin's window wiping noise.

"GET OUT GET OUT!" Yoongi whisper shouted as we sprinted out of the washroom, dying of laughter.