44: Woteva

(A/n: Let's talk about the header pic later okay? :)

Hwayeon's POV:

"I-I was so shocked that I couldn't even do anything! I really wanted to go and complain about it to all of you but, she wasn't leaving me and I swear I had never felt this uncomfortable. I tried to play it cool and act as if nothing happened and that's when I saw all of you next to the stairs. But y'all just, ignored me and left....it was then I realized she did it purposely when you guys must've been there. I yelled at her and just left from there. I was really mad." He explained.

"I'm being completely honest and, trust me I never came across any situation like this, I was genuinely shocked....it's okay if you misunderstood, most people put the blame on the guy first anyway...." He sighed, playing with my fingers.

"Jimin, I'm sorry that happened and.....I do believe you. I know how you freeze when you're really shocked about something. Anyways, I just wanna apologize again and again because I had no right to call you a player, I just feel really horrible and, I don't know how to make up for it...." I spoke, watching how his hands held mine, feeling warm and perfect.

He chuckled a little, his gaze moving to my face as he placed a finger under my chin, tilting it up so our gazes met.

"I know how you could make up for it." He spoke, his lips tugging up in a smile.

"How...?"

"Be mine."

"......."

"..........."

"Hell yeah." I smirked, grabbing a fist of his shirt as I pulled him in, smashing my lips onto his, kissing him like like my rent was due.

He didn't mind.

Placing his hands on my hips, he pulled me up onto his lap as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His body was fever-ish due to sleep, providing me warmth, causing me to shift as close as I could.

"Okay wait." I pulled back and cupped his cheeks.

"Go brush your teeth you nasty ass." I teased him as he gasped, dropping me onto the floor.

"YAH THAT HURT!" I stood up but it was too late since he already escaped to washroom.

Bitch.

My bitch.

Hahaha.

Okay shut up Hwayeon.

Jimin's POV

"Yeeeeeeeessssssssss." I whisper-shouted while brushing my teeth.

"Hwayeon's my girlfriend. How cool." I mumbled to myself happily before washing up and deciding to take a bath.

Striping off my clothes, I looked at myself in the full length mirror at the corner of the washroom.

That's right Jimin. You nice, keep going.

I flexed my muscles before walking into the shower, my mind drifting off to the dream I had before she woke me up.

.

.

.

Jimin's dream:

Hands. 

Her hands, sliding up my bare stomach and chest, thumb playing with my right nipple as I felt myself shiver.

My hands, tied behind my back with a black silk ribbon as I sat on my knees, on the bed.