42: Emotional Support

Orange skys, white daisies, and green grass.

"What the-" I sat up looking around to find myself in a daisy field.

Eh?

Looking back down I realized I was wearing clothes....that most people don't wear today.

My feet bare, my hair was black, long and tangled

Where am I?

I stood up and scanned my surroundings, noticing a man on a horse making his way towards me.

Damn the horse was huge, dark and shiny.

"Hey you! Stop right there!" The man shouted, a bow and arrow in his grasp, aiming at me.

Wait a minute.

WHY DID HE SOUND LIKE YOONGI-

"Fuck." I muttered, holding up my dress and starting to run as fast as possible.

"I SAID STOP!" He yelled as I looked back to see he got closer than he was.

I could now see his face clearly. It was indeed Yoongi in a medieval attire.

"GO AWAY." I yelled, picking up my speed.

He was gonna shoot the arrow at me and that's what I was scared off.

Suddenly, something big passed by me as felt hands under my arms, lifting me up quickly.

"Woah-" I gasped as I realized I was now sitting on top of a white horse.

"Hwayeon I told you not to wander around this place......" I felt an awfully familiar voice speak from behind me, his arms stretched out from behind me to hold the leash guiding the horse.

My back was pressed against his chest as I felt his hot breath fan over my bare nape.

We rode further away from Yoongi who was yelling for us to stop but we didn't.

Entering a forest, the horse slowed down its pace, eventually stopping.

"He won't find us here." His voice was calm and reassuring.

At this point I realized who it was, my cheeks stupidly heating up.

He got off the horse, standing beside it as he motioned me to climb down.

I moved my leg across, moving my gaze to him who stretched out his arms so I wouldn't fall.

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I hopped down, his hands gripping my hips firmly.

"Thank goodness you're okay." I looked up, realizing how close I was standing.

His eyes, pools of dark honey as he gave me a dreamy gaze, his cherry lips, pulled up in a soft grin as he pulled me closer.