38: My Heart

Author's note (READ THIS): Let me warm you, there's some BTS ship which is romantically involved so don't come after me in the comments :( I warned y'all okay. I really did.

Recap: "Yeonie!"

I turned to look at Namjoon jogging towards me.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked.

"Not much....why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Then let's talk now. Just you and me." He suggested as I nodded taking his hand and leading us to an open balcony at the end of the hallway of rooms.

It had benches and everything.

The sky was dark and filled with tiny twinkling stars, the crescent moon shining in all its glory.

"So" Namjoon started as we sat on a bench.

"How do I start.....um...." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Take your time." I said.

"Uh okay, I'll just start by saying sorry, again. I know how much this trip meant to you, and me. You know....get back to the old days when we used to go out almost everyday inspite of college, covid prevented us from doing so." He spoke, his voice deep.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Well anyways, now I'll just get to the point. Ever since I laid my eyes on that boy who told me to move so he could see the board, I don't know I just......something weird happened and I felt like, my heart kinda....skipped a beat.

"Boy who told you to move? Oh no wait. Oh-OH MY GOD don't tell me!" I gasped, realization hitting me like a truck.

"Hmm.....so yeah I had a thing for Kook." He sighed, pursing his lips after.

"Um kinda obvious though. But that doesn't explain why you ignored me like crazy!" I spoke.

"I'm not done yet so wait." He twiddled his thumbs before looking at me.

"After coming to Paris, he began staying in my company often. Like everywhere I went, he followed and said "I'm just coming cuz I gotta record and shoot videos and stuff." And I already had a thing for him so I never had a prob-lem....." He watched me while speaking, to see if I had any reaction.

"Lol cute. Basically he liked to be with you and spend time with you meanwhile you were an oblivious bitch." I smiled as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay, so then we became super close because of that and he didn't seem to have any problem with my opinions and neither did I with his.  Then one day, I was half asleep in my room when I heard footsteps....." Namjoon spoke as I listen carefully.

Flashback~

Namjoon's POV

"Ahh finally." I sighed throwing myself on the bed and closing my eyes after a long day.

"Yeah yeah I'm entering your room. Now tell me where it is." I heard a familiar voice as I felt my body stiffen, trying to slow down my breathing so it looked like I was actually asleep.