17

ONE WEEK LATER...

A U T H O R

Jennie continued to cry as they gather around the two white caskets... Each of their guests presented flowers, food etc...

Jennie kept crying while Lisa comforted her... "Jennie... It's okay... They're in a better place now... And they can be with you all the time" She assured her friend as tears started to form under her eyes as well...

As the day went on, more people came and some people left... The memories of the married couple will forever be remembered...

"Jennie... You can't just stay here all night... You should at least eat dinner" Her best friends' boyfriend, Jungkook told her... "Yea I'll eat later... I'll just... Go home later, I guess" She told them and they nodded...

She gave them hugs and bid her goodbyes then turned around to look at the caskets again... She looked down at their faces and caressed the glass...

"Good night eomma, appa" She bid her good bye then looked at the framed picture above their caskets... "I love you guys" She smiled as tears started to fall from her eyes...

She sniffled (don't know if that's a real word) one last time then put the picture back...

She took her purse and her phone and turned around to leave, only to meet the eyes she never wanted to see ever again...

TO BE CONTINUED...

JUST KIDDING 😜

"Jen... " He sighed... Her fists turned white as she clenched on her purse and her phone...

"What are you doing here? " She coldly asked, avoiding the older's gaze... "I wanted to check up on you but I just remembered-" "JUST LEAVE! YOU KILLED THE PEOPLE WHO I CARED ABOUT THE MOST AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EVEN COME HERE! "

"Jen.. Let me explain-" "THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DISCUSS TAE! YOU LOST THE TRUST THAT I HAD FOR YOU... " She cried louder as she fell to the ground...

"I hate you... So much"

Those were the words that he never wanted to hear from her...

Words cut through Taehyung's heart...

He stared at the crying girl with teary eyes as well... He steps closer to Jennie... "NO! DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP... Please... " She cried as she she moved back...

"Jennie... Please... Hear me out-" "I don't want to hear anything from that filthy mouth of yours... Just go" She sobbed... This broke Taehyung... Seeing the girl he truly loved, crying... Because of him...

"We're not over-" "WE ARE OVER AND WE'LL NEVER GET TOGETHER AGAIN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAW IN YOU BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN! " Jennie shouted at the taller boy as she stood up from the floor...

"Jennie... " "Just go" She looked up at him then turned back to her parents...

He sighed then just turned around and leave the place.. But purposely dropped a little piece of paper on the way out...

She wiped her tears just to be replaced by new ones... She still truly loved the guy but she feels destroyed by what he did...

"What do I do? " She asked herself while trying to stablize her breathing... Once that happened, she turned around and saw the piece of paper on the ground...

'It's not over yet, Ruby Jane...

Mark my words...

-Kim. Tae. Hyung.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I finally have time🙈