14

A U T H O R

Taehyung and Jennie just finished cleaning their bodies as they came out of the bathroom...

(Lemme just tell u now that they didn't just take a shower😏... Its me being me... Dont judge me)

"Thanks for this fcking limp, babe" Jennie said as she rolled her eyes at Taehyung as she walked in of their closet... (they share a walk-in closet btw)

"Oh Your welcome, babe" Taehyung teasingly remarked as he back-hugged the girl, leaning his head on her shoulder...

"My hips fcking hurt, because of you" Jennie glared at her boyfriend as she pushed him away...

"Oh cmon... I'm pretty sure you were the one who told me to fck you harder a second ago-" "THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!!" she whined as she covered her face as she turned red...

'She's still as innocent as a baby' Taehyung thought as he looked at his blushing girlfriend...

"Aigooo~" Taehyung cooed as he pinch Jennie's cheek... She ran into his arms and hugged him then buried her face into his bare chest...(Taehyung is currently using black pants rn and shirtless... Jennie is wearing a silk robe with undergarments inside)

Taehyung smiled as he looked at the shy girl under him...

"V! Jen!" They both heard Taehyung's dad call them from downstairs... "Get changed and come downstairs!" he exclaimed to them making them look for usable clothes...

They run downstairs, holding hands then stood in front of his dad...

"Jennie... You have been trained by V for this past month... And I think you..." he said as he pointed at Jennie...

"Should lead this mission..." he added making her eyes widen...

"M-Me?" Jennie asked as she pointed at herself... "Yes... I thinm you're strong enough to defeat this group... And don't worry, V will be their to guide you... Understand?" he said making her gulp and nod...

"Now go and get ready for this mission... I'm leaving our reputation on your hands with this mission... Get your guns" he said and they both nodded and bowed then left to go upstairs...

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! My first mission... I can't- I'm not strong enough- I'm limping even- I can't do this-" "Get a hold of yourself babe!" Taehyung cutted her out of her rant...

"Everything will be okay... I'll be there, okay? You're gonna be fine" he assured as he hugged the girl...

"Now... Go get changed again... I know you want to look badass for this mission even though you're still a baby" Taehyung teased making her blush and hit him several times...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hayaaaaa!!! Thanks for the support and love... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Im sorry for the short update 👉👈